Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • 10 things you need to know about losing weight???
  • Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

It’s not what you eat. It’s why you eat what you eat.

The basic maths is easy, the reasoning is a difficult bugger.

zaskar
    Free Member

Lucky healthy food taste great too!

Besides once you’re at your goal (weight) you can eat in moderation and still train without gaining if you were losing loads of weight before.

Just don’t stop training or start neglecting after you reach your weight goal. Easy to put it on during winter blues.

Lipo suction on NHS? :mrgreen:

samuri
    Free Member

It’s not actually quite as simplistic as you make out.

The nuts and bolts are exactly that simplistic. it doesn’t get any simpler. Fat people are fat because they put more in than they burn. As my post clearly seemed to float over your head, so many fat people I’ve met seem to have an excuse as to why they’re fat. I’ve also met some refreshingly honest fat people who agree that it’s because they’re greedy, lazy bastards. The rest is just marketing.

Liquidising food? Just eat less of it, or exercise more. It’s incredibly simple. The mental problems people have achieving either of these goals is an entirely different matter and I understand that this can be a difficult step for people to take but the original point remains firm, the absolute *vast* majority of people are fat not because they have a glandular problem but because their mouth gland is bigger than their arse gland and until that problem is addressed, they’re staying fat.

RustySpanner

What’s genetic about pies?

My parents were both fond of a nicely browned crust.
    So am I.

See how the positive traits are passed on from generation to generation? 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘10 things you need to know about losing weight???’ is closed to new replies.