Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • 10 More in Moray
  • whosthedaddy
    Free Member

OK OK I'm a baw bag for thinking this years would probably follow last years,

Overall I enjoyed it. the rooty sections are best hit at 100% for max effect and big smiles. The table tops, I forgot how match distance you get when you try LOL!!!

Funnist bit was at the first lap when I was behind the lad from square wheels screaming at another chap totally cutting him (and me) up before a downhill section, then refusing to let him and myself by, you had to be there 😆 😆

stuartie_c
    Free Member

It was his fault then!

Lesson: NEVER look back!

devs
    Free Member

next year we're splitting into pairs though.

Excellent! Although we finished second behind you, we were certainly handed our asses on a plate! It's cheating putting a youth team of skinny whippets into a senior event isn't it? 🙂
    Mind you, I'm slowly climbing up the podium and I think our best three would ahve podiumed in the trios too which we might do next year. (especially if there are team of whippets entering again). Not bad for a fat knacker rugby player I reckon. 🙂

devs
    Free Member

Anyone know who the guy in the Scotland kit was who I cheered when he was having a pish at the top? I was just a lot confused when he called me by name as he caught and sailed past me.

cullen-bay
    Free Member

DeVs

we might have to have a team entered in trio just to annoy you, we have around 11 members, i make that out to be another quad, 2 pairs and a trio. one of the squarewheels old folks riders (alek or gordy) can do the solo.

sorted 🙂

AntM
    Free Member

I enjoyed the course and atmosphere. lots of variety in terrain- cheeky off camber bends, filling losening rooty bits, a few jumps to keep me smiling 🙂 and some big ring eyeballs out flat sections, back next year for def'. well done nofuss and the local crew who put it on!

devs
    Free Member

Aye but you have not factored in that we are transferring chipbutty off here to your collective so that'll slow you all down. 🙂

devs
    Free Member

You're famous trail_rat!
    Vid's up now

NoFuss Site

MS
    Free Member

Good course this year, glad there wasn't that muddy bit, but the roots battered your arms! Lap 12 was a hard one!

Lost out by about 30 seconds in the end to get 1st solo but I went as hard as I could!

Cheers No Fuss again for a brill event. Roll on Relentless (its the big one!)

swiss01
    Free Member

i liked the course. plenty quick and lots of room for overtaking. i probably shouldn't have done it with a cold and have paid for it since but wouldn't swap it. brilliant day, got to meet cullen and the boys who lapped me more than i really thought possible. and a handy reminder that all those back exercises the physio tells me to do really make life ona hardtaill much easier. all in a splendid time had.

Alek
    Free Member

Anyone know how long a lap actually was?

Think it read just under 10miles on my computer but not 100% sure.

And who won the solo seniors/vets?

MS
    Free Member

Euan Macdougal won solo senior
    Myself (Mark Smith) 2nd solo Senior
    Colin Oldham 3rd Solo Senior

Keith Forsyth won Vet Solo
    Mike Webster 2nd Solo Vet
    Graeme Veitch 3rd Solo Vet

I did 12 laps and on grame Vietch's computer who also did 12 read 125miles i think

devs
    Free Member

Results up now on the NoFuss website

clicky

Alek
    Free Member

Was told I finished 4th but demoted to 5th place seniors 😕 (damn that killer last lap) Well done Mark + Ewan. 12 laps is a fantastic effort.

I'll be back next year 😀

Chipbutty
    Free Member

Devs, your a cheeky barsteward 😉 We'll see at the Puffer!! If your ard enough 😉

cullen-bay
    Free Member

was good to see swiss, 46-47 was our teams average give or take a few minutes…

stuartie_c
    Free Member

4th Senior Pairs for Dunracin' which I'm pleased with. A podium was only 8 seconds away…

👿

Smee
    Free Member

Almost 4 minutes on us in the end too….

Going back next year for a rematch? 😉

devs
    Free Member

You boys need to get on the pies and Guinness. I was over the moon with 55-56 but then again I am a 16.5 stone geriatric. I have just ridden the course again to pick up any tape, signage litter left over with some other Moray MBC members. This time I did it on my summer season with pikes instead of the Rock Lobster. What a difference on the descents. I am still grinning from ear to ear 8)

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Sorry Stuart, you were a wee bit quicker than me each lap…I will take the blame for our devestating defeat 😳

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘10 More in Moray’ is closed to new replies.