Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • :(
  • sophiethomson
    Free Member

errrm ok, so i'm not some kind of spammer, i was just sharing something cool i liked and i got some mean comments and my post closed. Sorry if i broke a rule, im not a veteran here but im a genuine, real person.. :S

Jamie
    Free Member

I wouldn't take it personally.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

had a look thru – good mag. (Better than teh current stw)

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Aye – you really cannot promote a rival to the magazine that runs this forum.

Mean comments – that was nothing. And you haven't been banned so I think thats fair enough really

Kuco

Your only a real member once your been banned.

ton

thought it was good to.
    but if you upset certain people about certain things…….you will be a marked lady………. 8)

Jamie
    Free Member

Your only a real member once your been banned.

You just blew my mind.

DezB
    Free Member

Fair play to STW for not deleting the thread.

sophiethomson
    Free Member

thanks guys 🙂 i read like 3 or 4 different mags, and really liked this forums so far, has a good vibe..so im not biast or anything, just thought everyone would like it.

x s

mboy
    Free Member

Yeah don't take it personally, there's a fair few rules and regs to abide by on this forum, and plenty of people fall foul on a regular enough basis without it being intentional. The fact I've not been banned once still surprises me when I know so many people that have been banned for what I would consider to be "not that much" to be fair.

But stick around, on the whole it's alright round here… Just a few idiots to watch out for mind! 😉

sophiethomson
    Free Member

@ tandem – well im a sensetive girl!

"Your only a real member once your been banned." that is pretty funny!

Jamie
    Free Member

there's a fair few rules and regs to abide by on this forum, and plenty of people fall foul on a regular enough basis without it being intentional.

…and a fair few who flaunt them, but are dead subtle about it so get away with it. When it comes to promotion anyhoo.

ton

😯

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

and don't worry sophie, I'm not your type :o)

Jamie
    Free Member

simonfbarnes:
    and don't worry sophie, I'm not your type :o)

I am guessing you're about 40 years over her type SFB 8)

…..using the word 'amped' as an indication of the young lady's age.

allthegear
    Free Member

I quite like the mag!

We're kinda lucky on here that the mods do keep a good eye on us all. So many other similar forums suffer from too many pointlessly spiteful threads. Stay around here. Much better.

They're right, though – always good to get told off occasionally!!

Rachel

sophiethomson
    Free Member

haha yeah i'm not that old, well spotted!

Sorry id didn't really think of it as promotion, im always sharing links and whatnot with people – big mouth, me.. haha

I won't mention other magszines and articles etc if its a problem in future 🙂

coffeeking
    Free Member

😀 If it wasn't spam you're an advertising agent letting your work slip into your home life! (it was me who first said it was spam). I apologise if it was genuine but from someone with virtually no previous posts and good advertising skills it was a bit suspect! Either way, I'm impressed you're not banned – it is all part of being on STW – your time will come 🙂

redthunder
    Free Member

It's a good online mag. Defo worth a read and it has a forum etc.

Not a real member unless you've be banned 😉 Twice for swearing me 🙁

joolsburger
    Free Member

Yeah dead useful link and I see you posted it here and on BR too.

Wkid Awsum.

sophiethomson
    Free Member

Haha, nope not advertising sales either !!

The reason i like the mag / got into it so much and give it positive coments is one of my best friends is a budding action sports photographer (!!) and i love his work being seen by as many people as possible! im proud of his, self tought.

Glad a bunch of you are enjoying it though. x

nonk
    Free Member

you will learn to ignore coffeking just like we have to.

boxelder

I suspect your thread was closed because it seemed to be degenerating very quickly into slagging you off. Things here can be shut down if it looks like it might become unpleasant. If 'they' saw it as promoting the competition, don't you think they'd have removed the links?

smell_it
    Free Member

What does 'amped' mean?

You're only a real member once you've been bummed

dawson

What does 'amped' mean?

you know, like buzzin', or stoked (or something like that..)

wikid awsum dood. 😉

shakeythejakey
    Free Member

word 😉

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘:(’ is closed to new replies.