Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • – today – great nottinghamshire bike ride
  • cozz
    Free Member

i did the 58 mile great nottinghamshire bike ride today – not done it since i was 18 ! 20 years ago

Ive got a singel speed, a road bike, and a PUGSLEY, so just to be different and a bit stupid I chose the pugs.!!

So well done to anyone here that also did it- and if you saw a big bloke on a pugs it was prob me !

well im back, done 60 miles – was great fun, 100’s of bikes, loads of comments and questions from riders, many had never seen a fat bike before and quite a few were pulling along side to ask about it

avergaed 13.5 mph, which im pleased with, as it was a slow start trying to get around other riders, i wasnt racing but i do like to put some effort in !

the best moment was on a downhill, drawing alongside a £3000 bianchi – saying hi to the rider and then overtaking him – look on his face was priceless

had a few small groups of road riders come past, dropped in with one group and kept with them for 5 miles

best quote was a guy who walked up and said “you must have muslces in your sh it to ride that “!

the 22psi front and 27 psi rear worked very well

next year im going to do the 75 mile route – that’ll really wind up the roadies !!

vdubber67
    Free Member

‘Overtaking roadies on daft niche bike’ thread.

Whatever next?

😉

Only kidding, glad you had fun.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

A great Nottinghamshire bike ride. An oxymoron for sure.

allthepies
    Free Member

Man YOU RULE.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘– today – great nottinghamshire bike ride’ is closed to new replies.