by Mark Alker
May 5, 2015
So, there’s this election happening this week and we wanted to see how representative we all are on this site. So, cast your vote below and lets see if we can predict the result.
How are you going to vote on Thursday?
- Labour (28%, 129 Votes)
- Conservative (24%, 108 Votes)
- Green (20%, 92 Votes)
- Lib Dem (13%, 58 Votes)
- SNP (7%, 31 Votes)
- I'm not registered (2%, 11 Votes)
- UKIP (2%, 10 Votes)
- I'm registered but not voting (2%, 9 Votes)
- Other Party (1%, 6 Votes)
- Plaid Cymru (1%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 457
Our advice? Whatever your political leanings, just get out and vote!
As Douglas Adams said: “If you don’t vote for a lizard, the wrong lizard might get in…”