Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)
  • Your favourite trainers
  • gonzy
    Free Member

@ stumpy
    i have to agree with you
    the air huaraches were one of my all time favourite shoes. i had a pair of the original ones when they first came out in the early 90’s and then bought another pair about 12 years ago. i still have that pair although they’re on their last legs
    the air jordans were also another favourite. i had a pair of the original air jordan 5 which i bought in about 1992…they elevated me into one otf the most popular guys at school
    but the ones i’ve always wanted were the air jordan 6 in the black/infrared colour…but they retail for more than £200!! 😯

clodhopper
    Free Member

And people gave me a hard time for wearing Spesh 2FOs?

Holy crapola, there are some fugly shoes here!

Yet still, none of them as bad as your shoes! 😆

Binners; NB 576s? I bought a pair years ago (well before the brand became trendy), and they’ve been excellent. Sat unused shortly after purchase for some strange reason, then dug out and have seen regular use for the last few years. Now very tired, so was thinking about replacing them. Even better if they’re made in the UK! Think my pair are made in Vietnam, and cost £30.

jimwah
    Free Member

Really like the look of some of the NB shoes linked to here; 574s in the right colours look great. I’m a recent Nike convert after years in skate shoes, my first pair are Nike Internationalist:

And last week I got a slightly more wintery pair, MD Runner 2 Mid:

clodhopper
    Free Member

^ Is the heel section knitted from old man’s pubes?

Euro
    Free Member

Never could afford Vans as a bmxing youth but making up for it now. Current favs…Gilbert Crockett mid-top

loddrik
    Free Member

Just had to Google Specialized 2FO….

clodhopper
    Free Member

😆

jimwah
    Free Member

^ Is the heel section knitted from old man’s pubes?

Yes, it’s the new Hemp. No animals harmed during their construction, just a few shaved octogenarians.

clodhopper
    Free Member

Won’t they catch their death in winter, what with government spending cuts etc?

bland

Etnies! All the way

retro83
    Free Member

Hell yes, Lo Cut II for me.

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

5tens for me.

Freerides for mostly MTB CX riding.

Dirtbag lows for most everything else.

Sleuths for smart / in the office.

Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)

The topic ‘Your favourite trainers’ is closed to new replies.