Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You and your dirty Roast.
  • howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Scientists say roast meal can make household air dirtier than in sixth most polluted city

Not including the cabbage gas a few hours later I presume

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/feb/17/cooking-sunday-roast-causes-indoor-pollution-worse-than-delhi

fossy

No shoot Sherlock.

That’s why you open the Kitchen Window !

Kuco

I’ll risk it for a good roast.

matt_outandabout

Does this mean the wood burner is ok?

It’s a similar statistic to the level of pollution in a new babies room, surrounded by fresh paint, off-gassing new carpets, duvet, mattress, chipboard and MDF furniture etc.

DezB
    Free Member

I never cook a roast, prefer most other meals over the hassle, stink and amount of washing up a roast makes.

bedmaker

Was expecting some story about Wayne Rooney or something like that.

Tracey

Today’s slow roasted leg of lamb was worth it.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

a good roast means good sandwiches and left overs!! Well worth the short term exposure the kitchen staff endure 😉

csb

They’d be shocked by the state of our place when it’s steak night. Creates a right pea -souper.

toby1

Cook a lot of mine on the bbq, so all that crap goes into everyones air, not just mine 😉

bigyan
    Free Member

She advised people to open windows and use extractor hoods if possible to ventilate the home while cooking.

No shit! What a revelation!

JAG

Best British Invention = Roast Dinner 😀

Worth all manner of hardship to me 😀

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Saturday nights roast did a great bit of beef last night and some awesome toasted sandwiches this evening 🙂

trail_rat
    Free Member

She advised people to open windows and use extractor hoods if possible to ventilate the home while cooking

Was the article written by molgrips ?

Last night’s roast spicy chicken made good sandwiches for me and the wife today and tomorrow….. Well worth it.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘You and your dirty Roast.’ is closed to new replies.