Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Yeti with green hope bits….
  • Manchester-Trev
    Free Member

i have the chance of fitting some nice team only hope bits (brakes and wheels ) to my yeti, but not convinced the green goes with the turquoise and white of my ARC……….

smell_it
    Free Member

I can understand why you are unsure, doesn’t sound great, but if it’s going to make you happy – go for it 👿

MrNutt
    Free Member

yeah green & turquoise will work, just make sure you get a red saddle, bars and rims

IWH
    Free Member

Are the components actually any different to stock or is it just the colour?

If it’s just the colour and you’re doing it purely because it’s team only stuff then I don’t think it’s really going to matter whether we tell you it’ll work or not if that’s what makes you happy.

I’d say if you’ve been given the team stuff flog it on (at a profit, obviously, as it’s team only) and buy some Hope gear that WILL match.

But that’s just me.

jam-bo

it’ll all look the same caked in mud…

Manchester-Trev
    Free Member

i have a set of mono mini pros’ in the normal gun smoke, but i have some of the team green ones available to me as well, and it wouldnt cost me anything to swap, so its purely a colour thing………i dont do red mt nutt, but thanks for the idea!

firestarter
    Free Member

it will look poo trev ;-)i was gonna get some on my orange dale just cos i could but decided to stick to my old team silver/green ones as it wasnt as sickly lol

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Yeti with green hope bits….’ is closed to new replies.