Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Yeti Cycles Announce 2022 Line Up
  • identitizombie

For 2022 the Yeti lineup has undergone a few changes. Nothing too out there, but the range has a few tweaks for next season. The year ahead will see Y …

By identitizombie

Get the full story on our front page at:

Yeti Cycles Announce 2022 Line Up

Support us and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

chrismac

So they have got the paint charts out and that’s it

rhayter

Apart from the glaring omission of the new Ebike, it’s just some extra colours and a spec tweak or two. A bit disappointing, but at least the prices haven’t gone up above the 2020 models…

thebadabing

prices have gone up quite a bit for pretty much the same bikes for example the arc frame has gone from 1,399 to 1,699 and the same spec full builds across the range look like they’ve gone up 5-10% depending on the build. Industry seems to be putting prices up across the board though.

Kryton57

I quite fancy an SB130 for my 50th. What’s “Lunch Ride”?

vinnyeh

Nobody wondered how they’d work in a UK summer winter yet?
    I assumed lunch ride was when you took that sneaky long lunch and rode trails you knew well that little bit harder and faster than on a normal day out.

boxwithawindow
    Free Member

I wonder if Blazing Bikes will want another £300 in December for the ARC frame I ordered in march? Haha All part of the excitement is suppose.

kimbers

I’m pretty sure the pinkbike podcast was hinting at a yeti ebike under embargo

What are they waiting for?

thebadabing

It’s a spiced up version of the bike. Yeti do lunch ride versions, it’s something like the versions they’d take out during the lunch break for a blast around.

bigrich

that’s all quite boring.

BearBack
    Free Member

An embargo could be due to the motor or battery that’s being used. It could be a specific drive train or other yet to be released component from one of the big players.

thepodge
    Free Member

Yeti’s own promo shows their ebikes.

krisb9
    Free Member

At @InsightCycles in Bristol we still have 2x Medium and 1x XL
    ARC frames available and they are £1399 available on first come first serve basis 😉

RichBowman

(Some) Lunch Rides have a longer shock (Or rather, with the SB130, the travel reducing spacer is remover – something like a 52.5mm to 55mm stroke giving 137mm travel) and a 10mm longer fork.

nedrapier

As per RichB: Yeti’s spiel says the factory/warehouse/office gang go out on the Lunch Ride every day. A lot of them ride 130s, a lot of them have ended up with the same mods – 10mm/7mm extra travel F&R, so they released it as an extra spec. option for punters.

That was 2 years ago, anyway. Don’t know whether “Lunch Ride” has just become “with a bit more travel” or if the gang are all riding different bikes these days.

ayjaydoubleyou

A lot of them ride 130s, a lot of them have ended up with the same mods – 10mm/7mm extra travel F&R, so they released it as an extra spec. option for punters.

They seemed to sell it as “this is how our employees who are fairly decent but not pro level who get to fiddle/nerd out on all sorts of bike bits choose to set up their personal bikes for fun-type riding”, a practical spec rather than a ‘hit a price point’ or ‘full on dentist show off’ build.

As they bloody work there I don’t see why they didn’t just have that as a normal spec, but marketing I guess.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Yeti Cycles Announce 2022 Line Up’ is closed to new replies.