Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Yeah, but can he ride the canal steps in Furness Vale?
  • IHN

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-tyne-60073895

I mean, it’s quite impressive I suppose

BadlyWiredDog

Maybe not entirely what you were thinking of?

b230ftw
    Free Member

Hmmm. Impressive but I don’t think it’s a triple flair. A flair is a 180 flip on a quarter pipe, a backflip on the same ramp is a flip to fakie – he’s done a double backflip to flair. If he can manage a triple backflip with a 540 that’d be a triple flair to me.

Again, very impressive though!! Riding BMX is like playing a BMX PlayStation game now, it’s just bonkers.

kayak23

Kieran is an insanely talented rider and that is a mind bending trick to pull, but I agree, it’s surely not a triple flair.

It’s something. Something incredible. Triple flair? Don’t reckon.

choppersquad
    Free Member

That is frickin awesome!
    Good job that man.

Dickyboy

Needs to work on his “I did it” face

Stevet1
    Free Member

People have had this argument on pinkbike but yes, it’s a triple flair.
    Flair – flip air, i.e. do a flip out of a quarter and land right way back into the quarter. Double flair = two flips and land right way into the quarter. Triple flair the same you just keep adding flips.
    Now if I had any comment it would be that I’d have liked to see it landed back into a quarter rather than a steep flat bank but having seen the crashes on a double flair to quarter landing I can understand why not – it’s still utterly amazing.

thegeneralist
    Free Member

Impressive stuff. You could see the problems that sustained focus and concentration was having on him though…..

He completely forgot to unbuckle his helmet straps for the seventh voice to camera section 😳

rickmeister

BWD
    That video reminded me of being in a lift, browsing the frozen pizzas in the 80’s, that sort of thing…

kayak23

He’s such an amazing technical rider.
    Matt Jones had him at his compound a while back on the airbag, and used subtitles when he talked 😂

desperatebicycle

Blimey.
    If he says he’s doing a triple flair, he’s doing a triple flair.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Yeah, but can he ride the canal steps in Furness Vale?’ is closed to new replies.