Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • X-Fusion Manic Dropper
  • astormatt
    Free Member

Anybody running one? My Reverb has given up the ghost, went out to the shed to fit a new stem to my Trigger and when pushing the lever, nothing happens and almost no resistance. I haven’t touched it since November so had a good few months out in the cold.

Feels to me like a seal has gone in either the lever or post. I can’t be bothered to spend money on it as it is a few years old now and i have spent enough on it over the past year to keep it going.

Looking at the X-Fusion which is around £170 and has some good reviews, i could get a new Reverb from Halfords of all places for £180 when taking into account my BC discount.

humattzee

Picked up a 150mm Manic from Freeborn Bikes towards the end of last year. It’s had plenty of use over the last couple of months and no issues. Solid bit of kit and the lever is one of the best I’ve come across. Have quickly become a big fan of XFusion stuff

fossy

I have the older HILO SL which is a doddle to service for £20 parts kit plus oil. The Manic has an air cartridge that’s supposed to be cheap.

My HILO has been reliable until the seal started to leak – the main post wiper.  New wiper, perfect.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘X-Fusion Manic Dropper’ is closed to new replies.