Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • Woy for Engerland ?
  • yossarian
    Free Member

i reckon they should enter him in the national next year

Junkyard
    Free Member

Benitez and houllier both understood the Liverpool way, hence why both are worshipped in the city.

Is this Liverpool or Manchester they are worshiped? 😆

You cant judge him on Liverpool IMHO as if the current manager was anyone other than Kenny they would be out as well by now

Something is seriously wrong in the garden of eden

weeksy

Cup final goal 3 weeks ago help me ?

ransos
    Free Member

Any manager that would buy Poulsen and Konchesky shouldn’t be given the keys to the training ground, let alone anywhere near a national side.

Alan Pardew signed Paul Konchesky. He’s doing a terrible job managing Newcastle…

Claudio Ranieri signed Poulsen in 2008. He’s such a terrible manager that he took Juventus to second place in 08/09.

Garry_Lager

There’s a press conf on now confirming the appointment if anyone is interested:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/17904698

donsimon
    Free Member

BBC Breaking News ? @BBCBreaking

Responder
    Retwittear
    Favorito
    · Abrir

Roy #Hodgson “very proud” to be named #England manager: “I hope everybody in the country will get behind the team” LIVE http://bbc.in/IOYQg5
    Don’t read this thread Roy…

higgo
    Free Member

There’s a press conf on now

Just watched it and couldn’t help feeling that he had the look of a man who didn’t want the job but was taking it under duress.

kingston_blue
    Free Member

Kenny Bought Andy Carroll after being made caretaker on the 8th Jan 2011.

Garry_Lager

I thought Roy looked pretty chilled tbh – he speaks like Barack Obama relative to most football managers, though, so normally comes across well.

Did anyone hear that question someone asked about Roy playing in S Africa? Not wasting any time there, sun journalists are probably going through his bins as we speak.

Junkyard
    Free Member

apparently [ a mate knows one of the high profile Sky commentators] and Harry was forst choice however the package demanded was too expensive

£15 million buy out
    £4 million per annum

he was first choice but do you want harry for circa £31 million over 4 years …seriously do you think he is that good?

binners

It was probably because he was asking for it in cash. In advance. To be handed over to personally in the car park of a motorway services on the M5 😀

Junkyard
    Free Member

no it would have been his dog collecting it in a tax haven 😉

weeksy

he was first choice but do you want harry for circa £31 million over 4 years …seriously do you think he is that good?

Whether he’s THAT good or not is open to debate, but with the tools/players he has at his disposal i don’t think he could have promised/expected a lot more than Hodgson will get in the next championships.

I think the quater finals is viable, irrespective of manager… i don’t see any more than that though

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘Woy for Engerland ?’ is closed to new replies.