Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • wow! speechless.
  • alpin
    Free Member

TheFlyingOx

See, I want to commend the Conservatives on what is actually a pretty decent, humorous advert, but then I can’t shake the feeling that if I did so I’d then be exactly like that bloke down the pub who bangs on about how Mussolini made the trains run on time.

Gunz
    Free Member

I’ve sat here for 10 minutes trying to think of an apposite comment but I’m just done with all this. Boris, if you were any sort of man you would be looking after your myriad children instead of prostituting yourself in pursuit of your own ambition under the edict of a right wing you don’t even agree with. Whomever I vote for tomorrow I’ll be dropping it into the ballot box like a square of toilet paper following a heavy curry night.

tpbiker
    Free Member

I notice he missed the card out about always telling the truth at Christmas..

nuke

For balance i watched the conservative ad after watching Labours ad too and I didn’t dislike either as much as i thought, probably chuckled more at Corbyns though….

reluctantjumper

Why does it look like that every time Boris looks up he’s checking her out and wondering what his chances are?

vazaha

null

paladin

bails

A labour MP did this first and then Johnson stole/copied/was inspired by it: https://twitter.com/DrRosena/status/1197884965444366337?s=19

shermer75
    Free Member

Fake news, Marillion did it first

CheesybeanZ

Bob Dylan did it first .

spekkie
    Free Member

Yep. Dylan – years ago.

senorj

I watched the first 53 seconds of BJ and had to turn it off as he was giving me the creeps.

kayak23

Why didn’t he want to say all that to the husband too?

johnners
    Free Member

So Boris is cast as the creepy stalker guy who’d like nothing better than to cop off with his best friend’s wife?

Okay then.

outofbreath
    Free Member

Just watched them. BJ’s was pretty dull, I thought. Inoffensive but dull. Jezza’s was superb, especially the first half.

How come they both did quirky vids on the same day? Is that coincidence?

fasthaggis

So Boris is cast as the creepy stalker guy who’d like nothing better than to cop off with his best friend’s wife?

TBF that’s old news.

Nobby

Dylan did it first but IMHO Maxell did it best….

ads678

53 seconds of BJ

Fnar fnar!

toby1

Not a chance I’m giving the Sun youtube channel any of my viewing time, irrespective of the content!

Dickyboy

Is that what our politicians have come to, sheeeesh.

bikebouy
    Free Member

This is better, it outlines what a liar this bloke is, and it’s fun too.

eat_more_cheese
    Free Member

I think Claudia Winkleman on the Head & Shoulders advert was the inspiration for Corbyn’s 😃

senorj

cassetteboy =LIKE button.

bigblackshed

Not a chance I’m giving the Sun youtube channel any of my viewing time, irrespective of the content!

This. By the bucket load.

spacemonkey

Both were dull IMO. Neither deserves any airtime.

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

cassetteboy, like it.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘wow! speechless.’ is closed to new replies.