Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Wireless analogue TV signal sender?
  • geoffj

Analogue TV aerial socket downstairs. Want to get it upstairs without running cables. Is there a wireless solution for an analogue TV signal?

So something that plugs into a regular aerial socket downstairs and then magics it to a box upstairs which I then plug the other telly into?

Anyone?

Ta

ton

no.

damion
    Free Member
    ton

that is to send a av signal to a tv.
    something like a sky box, or a dvd player.

i am pretty sure there is not a device that plugs into a aerial outlet plate and sends a picture wireless to a tv.

5lab

an aerial?

geoffj

But I could use one of those digitial senders with a DVDR box I assume. The DVDR box has a tuner built in to record from the analogue signal. Presumably I could just punt that into the sender?

Aerial > DVDr box > Sender
    Receiver > TV

and then use the DVDR remote to change channels or play a DVD?

Why would that not work?

jwt
    Free Member

That should work,(given the way you asked the question Ton was right) you need an analouge tuner somewhere in the circuit before you send a wireless signal upstairs ,with the advantage that you could watch DVD's upstairs as well if you chose a DVDR.

ton

geoffj
    that will work mate, but that is not what you asked….was it.

i recommend a televes av sender…
    and i can sell you on trade…
    ring me on monday morning
    01132633500 ask for tony..

geoffj

Sorry folks I wasn't trying to be clever – my later post was more of a thinking out loud after realising that I wasn't going to get a pure analogue solution.

All for the bluddy mother in law as well 😆

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Wireless analogue TV signal sender?’ is closed to new replies.