Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Wiggle customer service nightmare. What should I do?
  • gkeeffe

I sent my reverb dropper post back to wiggle as it was sagging. They sent it to sram who said it definitely is a warranty. Wiggle then said they had none in stock… I’ve waited and waited – now they’re not answering my emails and it’s been eight weeks. What should I do?

Junkyard
    Free Member

Refund and buy from elsewhere

epo-aholic
    Free Member

yup they’ve been getting really bad recently…….have you tried a strongly worded email and best contacting your bank/paypal about recovering funds in the meantime.

nixie

If it has gone to a sram I’m surprised you didn’t just get a replacement from them via wiggle. Whether it would be a suitable replacement is a different matter. Wiggle customer was slow for me but always responded.

PJ266
    Free Member

Get on their Livechat in the morning and (politely) harass them 😀

Ask to elevate it to a manager, as that is far too long to wait and generally common sense will prevail. (I used to work there, possible someone doesnt know the protocol/its slipped through the net somehow)

scaredypants

failing that, tweet. Tweet for your LIFE !

PJ266
    Free Member

^ Also effective

tjagain

How old is it? if its not that old its refund time – if its older than a few weeks / months might only be a partial refund

Quote the law at them
    http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/regulation/consumer-rights-act

gkeeffe

Thanks I’ll get on it. Tomorrow and tweet!

Onzadog
    Free Member

8 weeks? Ha, they’ve not even started dicking you about yet.

First rule of wiggle, there will never be stock of the item that has failed.

jonnym92

Doesn’t help but, Wiggle were fine with me replacing my cassette which had to go back to sram to look at. They sent me one out but I actually wanted a refund, so I sent it back and then the money was refunded to me. Very impressed.

hora
    Free Member

This is interesting, my Reverbs sagged for a while. Psi is right and I bought it mid-last year. Faulty?

wwaswas

Wiggle have been busy ingesting CRC, merging warehouses, writing down company value for tax purposes etc etc so some failures are expected, I guess.

As above, livechat and social media them until they do something.

If it’s within 180 days of purchase and you paypaled them then raise a dispute on there too.

globalti
    Free Member

There is a trend for buying several items, trying them then returning the unwanted ones so online retailers like Wiggle are victims of their own efficiency in making this easy and Wiggle have got a huge backlog of returned stuff just waiting to be processed.

I’ve just bought two dhb jackets and returned one. I don’t expect to get the refund for two or three weeks.

steveh

Yes hora that’s faulty and they’ll replace.

woody74

There is a trend for buying several items, trying them then returning the unwanted ones so online retailers like Wiggle are victims of their own efficiency in making this easy and Wiggle have got a huge backlog of returned stuff just waiting to be processed.

I’ve just bought two dhb jackets and returned one. I don’t expect to get the refund for two or three weeks.

Don’t feel sorry for companies because of this. This is the mail order business, if they don’t like it then they can either improve there website and sizing so you are less likely to return things or get out of the business. Cycling clothes are especially ridiculous in their sizing. Normally wear a medium but for some Cinelli stuff it would be XXL. Of course the likes of Wiggle could always but some effort in and produce accurate size guides. I do find it odd that with all the EU regulations there isn’t something that covers clothes and shoes sizing.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Wiggle customer service nightmare. What should I do?’ is closed to new replies.