Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • who wants £100 free for opening a bank acct?
  • meeeee
    Free Member

Right fistly not sure if this will be classed as spamming.. if it is mods, please delete!

Anyway i had to open a current account with a 1st Direct online when i applied for a mortgage recently. If you pay £1500 in before 1st November they will give you 100 quid free. I know its free and no strings because they’ve already done it to my account.

They’ve now sent me 3 slips to pass on to people, and if they open an acct and pay in 1500 (either from salary or a transfer) then they will get 100 quid free too. And my incentive to spread the good word is they give me £50 🙂

Got 2 left as my dad wants to swap from barclays, so anyone else, PM me and i can put your address on the slip.

Apologies if this sounds like a hard sell, but its free money so if anyone is thinking of opening / changing accounts then might as well benefit from the cash.

Edit – i should add i’m in no way connected with the company!

Garry_Lager

Not for me mate. I’ve been with Natwest for 25 years and they really value me as a customer. Oh yes, if I ran into financial problems they’d be right behind me lending their support and giving me space. I’m sure of it. How could I leave?

ScottChegg
    Free Member

…but its free money…

That would be funny if you weren’t serious.

Email sent.

I posted something similar on this thread.
    http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/best-bank-for-current-acc
    I’ve already got three Halifax current accounts, so I might as well have a First Direct one as well. 😀

meeeee
    Free Member

emailed you back MTG, so just one more slip left for another lucky STW’er 😀

blaggers
    Free Member

Yes please, going to shut down my HSBC account due to the stupid electronic dongle they are introducing.

franksinatra

doesn’t HSBC own First Direct?

allthepies
    Free Member

If you have/open a First Direct account and have some spare cash then you can also open their regular saver acct which pays 8% interest fixed for 12 months. Max of £300 / month investment but that’s a cracking deal.

BEWARE the £10 / month charge on First Direct current accounts (after 6 months) though! You can get around this by opening one of their e-saver accounts and depositing a quid – this exempts you from the monthly charge on the current account.

blaggers
    Free Member

Yes HSBC does own first direct, but they don’t have the same stupid electronic pin thingy, thats the size of a calculator to carry round just so I can see my own account!!!!!!!

meeeee
    Free Member

Blaggers, email me your details (name, add, tel and DOB) and i’ll send it in for you, cheers 🙂

MidlandTrailquestsGraham – i’ve done your this morning, thanks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘who wants £100 free for opening a bank acct?’ is closed to new replies.