Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Who is up and awake and why?
  • racing_ralph
    Free Member

I am up and have been since half **** 2am because my 18 month old daughter decided that it was time to get up, no amount of cajoling has worked 🙁
    11 hour work day yesterday (got in at 7:30pm) and a busy one ahead 🙁

And its only Tuesday

ben
    Free Member

I’m up and awake and have been for the last 5 hours.

Admittedly, it’s 12.30 pm here (I live in Singapore).

Hope your week improves Ralph.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

lol i am sure it will

The offender is sat in her high chair singing and dancing as we speak so it could be far worse 🙂

NikNak7890
    Free Member

Yawwwwwwn, I was rudely awoken to one of the dogs throwing up all over th bedroom floor at 5am! 😡

spikester
    Free Member

I am ?? not got to bed yet because 20 month old son is teething. He’s just fell asleep so I might just get some rest 🙂 no work for me tomorrow so I’m lucky in that respect.

Xylene
    Free Member

Up for work.

I like to read the news, relax and take a leasuirely hour to get ready for work before setting off just before 7………..however with the impending release of mini-Q-femme I can imagine that this may have to change.

wrightyson
    Free Member

All pissing night dreaming about asbestos!!!!! The worse nights sleep I’ve had in a long time!!!

ianpinder
    Free Member

I’m up, just got back from a run, had breakfast, and now about to spend the day skiing. The sky is blue the sun is shining, and the cider is in the fridge for after 🙂

yossarian
    Free Member

Up at 5.45 as per usual – my kids are early risers. Now at the station waiting for my train to the glamorous destination of Sittingbourne for a training course.

krag
    Free Member

I’m up but it’s 7:30pm here, just got back from a ride and about to cook myself some tea.

shooterman

Insomnia. Been awake for hours but only just got up.

kimbers

I bust my ankle cycling home yesterday been awake in silly amount of pain all night counting down the minutes till my next painkiller

xiphon
    Free Member

Had to drop other half off at work early – 06.30 this morning.

swiss01
    Free Member

finished work. and now to bed

forge197
    Free Member

Was up at 4am for flight to London, just on the stanstead express which based on it’s speed and stops seems a contradiction. Will be on the late flight back long day today.

thegreatape
    Free Member

I’m awake but only in a technical sense. Got in from work at 3am, 5hrs late, then bed at 3.30am, and back up at 8 with the kids. For the 4th day in a row. No work today though, everything is on hold until this afternoon including getting dressed. Cannot do anything.

emma82
    Free Member

I was awake when you started the thread but couldn’t be bothered to reply, was too busy coughing up a lung or both actually. Staying snug in bed dosed up on drugs and inhalers today i think.

molgrips
    Free Member

Ralph can you not just leave your sprog in the cot?

starsh78
    Free Member

Urgh I was just rudely awoken by the postman!!! GRRR…. 10am!?!?! no consideration these people 😀

racing_ralph
    Free Member

molgrips – Member
    Ralph can you not just leave your sprog in the cot?

POSTED 2 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

No – she was AWAKE AWAKE as in playing/talking standing up etc. – also their is another baby through the wall in next doors house so hardly fair to let her scream the house down. It is a rarity not the norm btw – usually does 13 hours solid

GW
    Free Member

No – she was AWAKE AWAKE as in playing/talking standing up etc

so perfectly safe in her cot then?
    You shoulda just gone back to sleep.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

also their is another baby through the wall in next doors house so hardly fair to let her scream the house down

do you really think being a cock when someone is **** tired is the done thing? no so **** off!

GW
    Free Member

Who is that aimed at Ralph?

scaredypants

*rubs eyes, scratches balls*

morning all !
    have I missed owt ?

bwoolymbr
    Free Member

GW
    so perfectly safe in her cot then?
    You shoulda just gone back to sleep

do you really think being a cock when someone is **** tired is the done thing? no so **** off!

fixed it for you!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Who is up and awake and why?’ is closed to new replies.