Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Who decided to use fog lights as indicators??
  • ernie_lynch
    Free Member

you got my point

Well I did, but aracer is always on the ball – dontcha know ?

Well actually he doesn't seem to have been this time – I was expecting him to come back and hit me with something about the legislation having been repealed. And I was going to throw this at him :

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23416831-100-fines-for-lycra-louts-who-cycle-on-pavement.do

….but he seems to have fizzled out.

aracer
    Free Member

I was expecting him to come back and hit me with something about the legislation having been repealed.

Strangely I don't spend my whole time on STW correcting incorrect legal advice. Though I'm reasonably confident that legislation wasn't repealed because it was never passed into law in the first place, given it looks suspiciously like part of the proposed legislation from when we very nearly got a right of way to ride on footpaths (the giveaway is the mention of cycling of footpaths – I don't think you'll find that mentioned in any current legislation apart maybe from bylaws, since the assumption is that cyclists won't be there in the first place).

Of course your comeback is nothing to do with "footpaths", but then you knew that just as you knew your first example wasn't current law 😉

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Strangely I don't spend my whole time on STW correcting incorrect legal advice.

No of course not.

But would be fair to say that you spend a significant amount of your time correcting incorrect legal advice ?

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Who decided to use fog lights as indicators??’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM