Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Which Maxi Cosi child car seat?
  • supersessions9-2
    Free Member

Need to get the 9 mth – 4 year car seat, far too many to choose from, we have a maxi cosi baby seat and are really happy with it. They seem to get good reviews so going to get a maxi cosi next seat.

But which one? Not sure if I can tell the difference? (apart from price).

Not bothered about isofix, so am looking at the Tobi and the priori, can anyone shed any light on why one is better than the other?

Help!

(sorry this has probably been asked before – done some searching.)

bol

We’ve had both. Go for the Tobi. The only real difference is that the straps on the Tobi are spring loaded, which makes getting the child strapped in a whole lot easier.

flebby
    Free Member

Check out the maxi-cosi axis. We’ve had it for 2months now and like it a lot. As the name suggests it swivels on an axis, which basically makes it easier to load your precious cargo without twisting your back. It doesn’t use isofix and you don’t need a base, just fits in with seatbelt.

MountainMutant
    Free Member

Just bought a booster for my youngest yesterday so her isofix seat is for sale if you are nr London

Like this in Black/grey

http://www.maxi-cosi.com/gb-en/carseats/toddler/priorifix

Never been in an accident. Just need to give the cover a wash and as good as new

MM

MikeG

+2 for the Tobi, we’ve got 2 and they are very good. The only downsides I can find are that they need a very long seatbelt – getting them in the back of our campervan is a bit of a hassle as the belts really need to be an inch longer and they won’t go in the back of grandma’s Perodua something (good job too really as it’s an awful car!) and I haven’t found a way to remove the straps so they can be washed when puked on

clubber
    Free Member

Very happy with our Tobi. Much more solid feeling and easier to fit than the well rated Britax in the other car.

KT1973
    Free Member

We’ve got 2x the priory in the back of the car and they’re asfe and secure and the linings come off for cleaning which is essential. Reclining is handy too.

petrieboy

Spring loaded harness on the tobi is a real bonus.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Which Maxi Cosi child car seat?’ is closed to new replies.