Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Which iPad case?
  • thegreatape
    Free Member

Preferably one where the cover folds over to make a stand, but that adds a little protection (building site/SAS level protection not required). The plainer the better. Thanks.

z1ppy

TBH I’m dead happy with the STD apple front cover & added a Kolay tough back cover (it comes into the garage with me) & am very happy with the level of protection provided.
    Looks like similar kits of both parts are available as “one unit” on amazon now (search Invision – no experience of them though).

spacemonkey

I spent ages looking for one and opted for the Skech Flipper.

Fits my iPad 4 perfectly and is very very well made. Really does protect the device when on the go or “dropping” it into a bag of stuff etc. About as impressed as I could be from something so simple.

organic355
    Free Member

After dropping my ipad onto the garage floor with the standad apple case I cracked the screen on 3 corners.

I now have a Griffin Survivor Military case onn it.

GrahamS

I just use a sleeve.

Griffin Elan – £7 on Amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003CKAQ9U

Don’t see the point in paying loads for a nice light, sleek device and then sticking it in a cumbersome heavy case.

allthegear
    Free Member

I’ve got a DODO Case on mine. Really does not look like a piece of electronic gadgetry in the house any more, which I like.

Also LOVE the way it looks all battered and “aged” after a while.

Rachel

spacemonkey

I’m digging that Dodo Case Rachel. Might get one of those and then figure out what to put in it 🙂

thegreatape
    Free Member

I had a nice sleeve from crumpler, but I just feel like I’m going to drop the actual iPad the whole time!

How does that Skech one compare to apples smartcover? Looks pretty similar.

Dodocase does look nice too.

spacemonkey

How does that Skech one compare to apples smartcover? Looks pretty similar

It is, but a lot cheaper.

Have had mine a few months and it shows no signs of wear. A lot of the cheaper ones are badly stitched or have fraying/sharp edges etc – but not this. It’s still exactly as it was new.

jambalaya
    Free Member

I have a cheap one from incase – padded for protection but folds to create a stand – had it for 3 or 4 years since iPad1 first came out

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Which iPad case?’ is closed to new replies.