Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Where have all the Cross refills gone?
  • nicko74

Bit niche this but… I’m looking for rollerball refills for a Cross pen (the 8523 Selectip rollerball in black) and nowhere has any in stock. And the generic replacements Amazon suggests instead have some fairly stinking reviews.

Has anyone else run into this problem? Any suggestions on where to get genuine replacements, or decent unbranded ones to try?

Cheers

mashr

Believe there are supply chain issues all over the place at the moment. Might need to take a temporary downgrade to a Bic for a while

Straightliner

I’ve had problems with getting Cross ink cartridges over the last 6 months or so, again probably a supply chain issue. Resolved through bottled ink, but not sure what to suggest as an alternative for a rollerball.

aP
    Free Member

Cult Pens is a good online shop for this kind of thing.

ElShalimo

use a different colour ink?

nicko74

Thanks all; even cult pens is coming up empty (as is Cross’s own website) so they must have completely scuppered the supply. Back to crayons in client meetings for me!

ratherbeintobago

Wife had the same problem and found some on Cartridge People, but might be a different Cross refill?

drnosh
    Free Member

Only a Cross.

cough, cough as he twiddles the Mont Blanc.

CountZero

Back to crayons in client meetings for me!

Other makes of pen are available. Might I suggest a Lamy, cartridges are readily available in WHSmith. I bought a transparent one on a whim, and it’s a really lovely pen to write with.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Where have all the Cross refills gone?’ is closed to new replies.