Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Where do I get? Shed security content.
  • wingnuts

Following a spate of thefts from local lock ups I’ve built a bike shed that is in the garden. It’s to bring the bikes home instead of being down the road in the garage. Its behind a bloody great wall and even alarmed so now I’m after some rim type locks to fit to the doors. Because of the way its constructed there are three doors to different sections. 7 bike content hence the compartment design.

What I want though is all the locks to have the same key so that I don’t end up like a jailer. Any suggestions about where I can get them?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

The likes of B and Q (shudder) sell 3 pack locks.

footflaps

One disadvantage of having all the same locks is they’ll all get cropped at the same time. Having a selection of types makes it a bit harder….

wingnuts

Thanks but its not pad locks that I want. Its those proper door locks that have to be fitted into the door and I want them all to be worked by the same key. Whilst I can pick up ones with individual keys easily enough the big sheds can’t give me the three locks that match.

shuhockey
    Free Member

Garrison keys and locks are what you need.

hs125
    Free Member

Avocet ABS locks are available keyed alike and can be fitted to various types of lock including euro locks, Yale type locks and even padlocks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Where do I get? Shed security content.’ is closed to new replies.