Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Where can I buy an ASR 5 frame 26" ?
  • sambuka
    Free Member

google’s not helping me!

Used or new

How would you compare this frame to a 2011 stumpjumper fsr?

Recycler
    Free Member

Some on the bay of E including new if you want to go ASR 5c. Everyone went for the SB66 and now the SB5c is out they are getting harder to find.

Still love mine for the trails- good luck

wolfenstein
    Free Member

Have you trie CRC?

Fantastic all around bike

Prophet2
    Free Member

I think Icycles at Inners may be selling one. They have a built up ASR5 in the shop front.

Love my ASR5, such a fun bike.

jota180
    Free Member

cyclewise?

Kryton57

What a untimely thread. What size are you looking for OP? I may have a medium complete bike/Alu frame for sale at the end of the month.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I think Criterium cycles have one in their shop.

sambuka
    Free Member

Thanks, how would you give a simple breakdown of the differences between:

Asr5
    Sb66

sambuka
    Free Member

Krypton, thanks but looking for large 🙂

Helvetica85
    Free Member

I have a Large for sale in ano slate grey. It’s a 2013. Just stripping it down now my new frames arrived. Think my email is in my profile drop me a mail if your interested.

sambuka
    Free Member

Thanks Helvetia , what £ are you looking for? Also interested to know what you are replacing it with and why?

mildred

Try before you buy – Yeti always measure up big for me. Eg. I’m on a medium Asr5c but needed a small asr7.

Helvetica85
    Free Member

£540 posted? New frame is a 27.5 Heckler. Just going from 2 bikes down to one so it sits nicely between the Yeti and the 160mm Intense SS2.

Helvetica85
    Free Member

Indeed, Yetis are long in the top tube. I think the large is 24.3. I’m 6″1 if that helps.

wiggles
    Free Member

We have a new frame in the shop. Can check what size it is tomorrow as not sure…

sambuka
    Free Member

Thanks Helvetia, ygm

pixelmix
    Free Member

Kryton – could be interested in your frame when you come to sell, depending on price and condition.

Kryton57

OK, pixelmix, will bear you in mind. I should know after the following weekend (Nov 3rd).

pixelmix
    Free Member

Cool. Don’t rush – I’m more likely to have the money in December! 😉

mildred

I may… Be tempted to sell my asr5c but it’s a medium (mint though..!) if anyone is interested. I’m trying in vain to reduce bike numbers, and this seems to be a reasonable place to start.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Where can I buy an ASR 5 frame 26" ?’ is closed to new replies.