Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • when someone nicks the front wheel off your pub/hack/shopping bike..
  • yunki
    Free Member

depressing isn’t it..

My hack is so ugly and devoid of any kind of exotic parts, I really didn’t suppose for a moment that any scrote would pay it a second glance.. especially not locked up under the watchful gaze of a town centre security camera..

but no.. 🙁

thegiantbiker
    Free Member

Problem solved. 😀

antigee

saw a police car turn round at set of lights to stop a guy pushing a shopping trolley full of front wheels the other week – presumably a mornings work ruined

zilog6128

[video]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=19glLmTz5FE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D19glLmTz5FE[/video]

dibboid
    Free Member

saw a police car turn round at set of lights to stop a guy pushing a shopping trolley full of front wheels the other week – presumably a mornings work ruined

was he wheelie desperate? I hope the police spoke to him. He must of been tyred pushing all that distance.

I’ll just go and hang my head in shame now. *hides*

But on a serious note. … I wonder if he was after them for their scrap value as alu fetches good money. I hope they got returned the rightful owners.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘when someone nicks the front wheel off your pub/hack/shopping bike..’ is closed to new replies.