Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • when biking tattoos go wrong
  • alpin
    Free Member

leave her alone….

gravitysucks
    Free Member

allankelly – Member
    How good do these look when you're old and fat?

Always baffles me why people who don't like tattoo's always seems to come out with this staement; How good does any part of you look when your old and fat?

If you live to see old age and are dealing with the ailments it brings are you going to be that concerned about a tattoo you had in your youth?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Always baffles me why people who don't like tattoo's

I only don't like 99% of those I've ever seen – I'm sure there must be some really good ones too. Somewhere.

Sadly a lot of the biking ones have been done by artists with no knowledge of bikes 🙁

How good does any part of you look when your old and fat?

age does not necessarily entail fat

iDave
    Free Member

i think when people are young and slim most tats still look a bit 'special'

judy-rockshox
    Free Member

I don't suppose Mike Sinyard will mind. I have bought too many bikes of his over the years for him to be worried about my faded tattoo! Great bikes but he doesn't seem to have got it right in geometries for us little 'uns the last couple of years – hence the Trek WSD. No more tattoos for me though!

judy-rockshox
    Free Member

I don't suppose Mike Sinyard will mind. I have bought too many bikes of his over the years for him to be worried about my faded tattoo! Great bikes but he doesn't seem to have got it right in geometries for us little 'uns the last couple of years – hence the Trek WSD. No more tattoos for me though!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

With reference to the Steve O picture – the one on the top right of his back that looks like a set of bars or something – I assume that is to cover up the mad ufck's tattoo that he had done when riding in the back of a Humvee being driven off-road by that rock musician (whose name I forget).

user-removed
    Free Member

Henry Rollins

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

That's the fella 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘when biking tattoos go wrong’ is closed to new replies.