Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Wheels. Hope Pro 2, Stans Crest. Best prices?
  • stuartie_c
    Free Member

Been meaning to buy new wheels to replace a shagged out pair of Shimano XT ones. Pretty much decided on Hope Hoops (Pro 2 with Crest rims).

Anyone found a good deal recently? Everywhere I’ve looked is scrotum-tighteningly expensive.

druidh
    Free Member
    stuartie_c
    Free Member

Aha! Cheers Druidh.

didn’t realise TBC did Hope Hoops.

Not a bad price either… What’s the STW discount and how do I get it?

stuartie_c
    Free Member

And any idea how long it’ll take for Crest rims to be back in stock?

druidh
    Free Member

5% off the web price and you’d be wanting to enter the code STWTBC at the check-out. Hoops are taking 7-10 days to come through.

Free Stans kit with that too btw

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Order in!

campfreddie
    Free Member

sitting here in my living room looking at my newly-delivered set of white crests on red hope pro ii evos (with black spokes), i can safely say that they rock!

get them!

sworks120
    Free Member

Thanks for the link and discount code guys Just ordered pro 2 evos and crest rims with free stans kit for under £300 🙂

sambob
    Free Member

The bike outlet in york are doing rear for £160 and front for £90.

sworks120
    Free Member

But no tubeless kit included and i prefer buying wheels from a local shop incase of any issues no need to faff around with postage.

Still a good deal for someone

sworks120
    Free Member

Oh and plus £10.00 shipping so not much in it once you add in a stans tubeless kit !

sworks120
    Free Member

Good for you 🙄

grum
    Free Member

Some cheapies linked to here – not sure if they have Crests

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/cheap-hope-wheels

sworks120
    Free Member

Already bought mine and prices are all around the same by the time you inc any carriage and the cost of a stans tubeless kit if its not inc, thread maybe now be of a benefit to others looking for similar wheels.

letmetalktomark

Are the Crest rims rider weight limited?

Looking at a pair for a SS build and am impressed by the relative lightness – well certainly compared with the Flow/ProII combo on my Soul 😆

sworks120
    Free Member

Pro 3 SP XC6 have a 85kg wieght limit not sure about pro2 evo/crest sets

br
    Free Member

Thanks for the link and discount code guys Just ordered pro 2 evos and crest rims with free stans kit for under £300

But you only need a reel of yellow tape and a pair of valves for Stans rims – or am I wrong?

sworks120
    Free Member

And a bottle of sealant ! An extra £20 for the Hope kit.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Wheels. Hope Pro 2, Stans Crest. Best prices?’ is closed to new replies.