Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • whats todays plan? anyone else riding?
  • cycleworlduk
    Free Member

SO is working till 3 so ive got all the day to mesel… just got dressed then off for a chilly spin in the local woods,no doggers this morning! then wrap some pressies/thaw out….off to me mums later for a slap up tea etc.

all the best to you all! ive enjoyed all the fun this year on here… 😆

firestarter
    Free Member

Work til seven then a microwave warmed up dinner deep joy lol

Have a good one everyone 😉

kiwijohn

Just been out for an evening turkey burner. Supposed to snow on the mountain tomorrow, & this is supposed to be mid summer in Tas.

cycleworlduk
    Free Member

its about -5 here at the mo…trust me id rather be where you are!

Houns

Drive over to my parents later for the usual family thing then ride back later on

RestlessNative
    Free Member

Just been out for a ride with my dog for an hour, almost unrideable due to snow but a nice start to the day

nicolaisam
    Free Member

Just about to fit my new forks and will try and get out for an hour later.

devs
    Free Member

The temp is slightly above zero for the first time in weeks here. I’ve just been offered a solo Puffer place so I will be out for a couple of hours this afternoon.

cycleworlduk
    Free Member

im back after an hour…forgot my overshoes so jacked it when my feet started throbbing,very nice though,interesting negotiating snowy 2 feet wide bridges at speed…..

off pressie wrapping now!

Blower
    Free Member

did an early morning ride..
    no cars no people.was very good,found some new jumps did a mix up,and had a play on some nice steep techy sections,was out 3 hours,home now,rest of day for a ****-a-thon 🙂

Mackem

Just had a little twiddle along the coast…

cycleworlduk
    Free Member

twiddle? is that a southern word?

Mackem

Well, it’s small, soft and not very long, so yeah probably a southern word.

Jamie
    Free Member

Just had a little twiddle along the coast…

Sounds a bit rude.

Trying to make myself to go for a run as have not really got enough time to get the bike out….fuggin cold though.

epo-aholic
    Free Member

i went out on the fixie for 50km…………a puke-inducing pace as well. Joy! 👿

steve_b77
    Free Member

Met up with a few mates for a decidedly chilly 2 hours round Delamere Forest, followed by Brandy laced mince pies and Bakwell Christmas Tarts 😀

coastkid
    Free Member

Went a 3 hour snow ride on the fatbike, after a week of sub 0C temps it was warm at 1C 😛
    finished off a hip flask of Glenmorangie while out and now home with the fire on i feel right in the festive er…spirit 😆
    (reaches for bottle) :mrgreen:

mountainposture

Nipped out for an hour and a half as no one else in the house wanted to stir so could enjoy it without feeling guilty. Very pleasant ride.

off to the kitchen to start preparing Christmas dinner now 🙂

plop_pants
    Free Member

Went out for an hour and a half but to be honest it was spoilt by all the ice, even off road! The forest nearby was dead. Not a thing was stirring, not even a robin!

trickydisco
    Free Member

Finally tried out my winter marathon tyres and i have to say they are amazing!

Staying in a cottage in north wales and the roads around here are sheet ice. I went tearing down this hill that is covered in ice and the tyres just grip (also nice satisfying sound as the spikes dig into the ice)

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

Had a nice 40mile ride along the coast and back today, nice that it’s thawed slightly so the roads weren’t icy 🙂

fadda

2 laps of Ashton court this morning (lots of police around the far end – found out why when I got home 🙁 ) then almost nothing except eating from then on!

nickegg
    Free Member

fadda….I have cycled within metres of what they discovered there 4 times this week!!! Makes me feel slightly sick at the thought of what was there 🙁

fadda

Hi nick – was there thanks to your encouragement last night! Bit gruesome, though, eh? I was told to turn back into the woods in no uncertain terms…

neilc1881
    Free Member

Well, I thought about riding… but opted for skiing down through the fields instead. Got to make the most of it while it lasts! The quad bike ski uplift is an experience to be savoured 🙂 .

sambob
    Free Member

Built my new bike 😀 Will ride tomorrow.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘whats todays plan? anyone else riding?’ is closed to new replies.