Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • What’s the most random thing your other half has come home with?
  • Cougar

happily sitting in the peg bag to restrict its movement and was hung up by the Aga

Sounds painful, and I didn’t know owls even had an aga.

perchypanther
    Free Member

I didn’t know owls even had an aga.

It’s at the other end to the hooter.

theotherjonv

not exactly brought home, but I got back from work one evening to find that the wife had bought a home.

We’d been looking at places in the area for a couple of weeks and she was going back to look again at a house that we weren’t sure about….when the agent told her about a newly on the market place when they met up. She went straight round, offered on the spot and got it accepted.

It was kind of an odd conversation that night, when I asked whether she’d made a decision one way on the other on the house we’d seen, to be told that yes, she had made a decision and in fact…….

Also slightly odd is the fact that due to a bad history of CCJ she was not, and still isn’t actually on the mortgage or deeds, so she’d roped me in to buy a house I’d never seen.

(yes, technically sold STC and I could have pulled out if I’d wanted of course. But seeing as I’m currently sat in the surprise purchase typing this 15 years later)

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

“Hey lets give up work, rent the house out and go and live in the Highlands to help out on our friends croft fro 6 months!”
    So, 2 kids moving schools, me giving up a Technical managers role in a good company to live in a static caravan on the side of a hill that may as well be on the moon.

We leave next Thursday!

Can’t wait!

Anyone here ride Golspie?

smiffy

Her nose snapped off.

PiknMix
    Free Member

I feel I got off lightly with the stick insects! I am however failing at insect husbandry, changed the brambles today and threw the old ones in the bin. Thank god the little sod wiggled it’s antenna or I’d have emptied the bin with him still in it.

paton
    Free Member
    Cougar

not exactly brought home, but I got back from work one evening to find that the wife had bought a home.

My psycho ex-girlfriend did exactly that (though not when she was an ex, or it wouldn’t have mattered so much, we were supposedly looking for a place together at the time).

She then promptly lost her job, leaving me to pay for her mortgage for six months before we somewhat inevitably broke up.

PiknMix
    Free Member

^ ouch!

elwoodblues
    Free Member

My wife recently called me up at work, asked me to nip by a kindergarden about 50 kilometers in the opposite direction from my home because she had bought 17 kids chairs from them.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘What’s the most random thing your other half has come home with?’ is closed to new replies.