Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • What's the best tyres for red dust down under?
  • tyger
    Free Member
    B.A.Nana
    Free Member

My sister took some photos this morning (I'm assuming she took them), unfortnuately she left the kitchen window open and the kitchen is now covered in red dust:

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Outside her house

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

nuke

When will it end!?!

(…or is it just me who can't see a thing?)

peachos
    Free Member

"scary white boxes with red x's invade australia"

rich_tee
    Free Member

lots of question marks showing for me as well.

I have a friend who is there now for a bit of a look around – what a week to arrive on! so much for the best harbour view in the world

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Oh, sorry I tried downloading then direct from Gmail, I'll download them to flickr 🙂

langy
    Free Member

typical Sydney, whining bloody loudest down here as usual…

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

epicyclo

It's just the land biting back. Big corporations and govt bodies have almost dried up large chunks of the Darling/Murray flow.

AndyP
    Free Member

Tyres? If you've got red dust 'down under' it's more likely you're in need of antibiotics.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

langy
    Free Member

Epicyclo – we'd better not even start on that; I live in Adelaide, so we are at the end of the Murray and as such are the most vulnerable to the fact that it's dying, but so many of the politicians have their heads stuck up their own ar5es, it's just gonna die anyway whilst they talk about how important it is and how to go about saving it.

TBH, fu(k Sydney's lack of a view today; the chopper pilots in southern Queensland who can't take off to water bomb the bush fires that have started already up there are the ones we should be listening to in relation to the dust and trying to help.

And that last picture (looks like Bondi, but not certain) – that's about the only time you'll see a Sydney beach with that few people on it, even though its no more impressive that bloody Broadstairs when you get there IMO.

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘What's the best tyres for red dust down under?’ is closed to new replies.