Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • What to do with a trapped nerve in my neck ?
  • DaveGr
    Free Member

Seen the physio and been doing exercises to release it but am getting fed up with the slow progress 🙁 Yes, it's getting better but TWO months later it's still not 100% so have restricted myself to gym work, road and light off road. Any suggestions?

doctornickriviera
    Free Member

See a quack who could refer you for further investigation.

kaiser
    Free Member

decent chiropractor

dano
    Free Member

rub and tug joint…

sheldona
    Free Member

mtfu??

robdob
    Free Member

I damaged my neck 3 years ago and had 7 weeks off work due to the nerve being trapped in my neck. I still get pain in my neck. Physio didn't work to be honest, but a chiropractor made me completely pain free for 3 days when it was at it's worst point. I just couldn't afford to keep going and I needed a few more trips at £30 a time.

DaveGr
    Free Member

Tks. Already gone to GP who referred me to physio – she's very nice but NHS physio doesn't do a lot TBH. Might try one of the chiros round me.

mtfu??

This weekend I shall be riding off road in the Cotswolds on a steel rigid with slicks @ 60psi. Now there's niche…..and there's NICHE 😉

Ed2001
    Free Member

AS others have said find a decent chiropractor. I had neck pain ( unbelievably debilitatiting) for 2 months tried GP and physio neither solved the problem 3 visits to the chiro problem solved.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘What to do with a trapped nerve in my neck ?’ is closed to new replies.