Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)
  • What little things do you do to make daily life a little bit more enjoyable?
  • AD

Go for a walk at lunchtime

Get out with the dog

Spend as much time with friends as possible

One of the highlights of my week was watching a murmuration leaving work yesterday evening – I could even hear the birds wings – magic!

My mum really suffered at this time of year – so I totally understand how low people can feel

Respect 👍

I mean generally. Not THAT clock.

dyna-ti

Go on a cheese buying spree.

thecaptain
    Free Member

Nice coffee, tea, chocolate all makes the day go better. It doesn’t have to all be about consumerism of course. When it warms up a bit I’ll be trying to spend a little bit of time in the garden most mornings.

Also +1 for getting something done, just anything, a little task that you’ve not bothered with.

blokeuptheroad

I mean generally. Not THAT clock.

Fair enough! I would be surprised if someone who did legit mean ‘that clock’ would be up front about it to randomers on a forum, but you never know! Stand down, apols for mistaking you for a hooligan.

apols for mistaking you for a hooligan.

None needed, just wanted to be clear. Mad respect to them, but was never something that interested me. Genuinely had a fulfilling time with my career choices so don’t need jazz it up to offset feelings of inadequacy like some pelmets do. 😂

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.