Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • What a lovely day
  • crossland
    Free Member

Been out round the North Cotswolds, Campden and Ilmington, today and its like Spring. Shorts on and I was sweating,any one else had a good day?

crispybacon
    Free Member

Yep, I did a loop from home to Kit Hill in Cornwall which is right on my doorstep & back. I’m kicking myself that I haven’t gone up there on my bike before. It’s a mental climb to get up there but I’ve recently found lots of channels, gullies, tracks & trails all begging to be ridden. The only minor problem is most of the great stuff up there is steep downhill 😀 & once you are at the bottom as Yaz said ‘The only way is UP’ 😕 I’ve managed to cobble together a double loop of around 1hr 45mins including the best bits I’ve found so far. There are still bits up there which I haven’t explored yet but today it was great weather, only two layers of clothing not three & I had my shorts on – whoopee!

Off to Haldon tomorrow with two mates for their Birthday Boys Bash, hopefully the weather will be dry again & we can banzi down St Andrews Lane on the way home 😆

thefallguy
    Free Member

was really windy on my ride this morning in the peak district, started off ok but by the time I was at the top of cut gate wind was blowing me all over, low cloud too wiped out the suns warmth, so I’d have to agree it felt just like a summers day!?!

BoardinBob

Bit windy and cold at Glentress today but not too bad. Snow and ice are all gone. It was a bit grim at the top of Spooky Wood with some drizzly rain but a pretty excellent day all in.

GJP
    Free Member

Great day down in Surrey although the wind seemed pretty constant from all directions

Got the spring time Ti roadie out first time for 8 months or so and showed it some hills. Hills 1 – GJP 0.

Loads of Road Riders in the North Downs this morning – there was no-one last week other than me coming a cropper on the ice.

rOcKeTdOg

gorgeous, spent all morning at cannock, then road ride for a couple of hours this afternoon including a pint in a beer garden, lovely weather!

Surfr
    Free Member

Lovely afternoon after a misty few days. Went up to Pendam and did a short loop on parts of the Continental from Pendam to Nant-y-Moch and back again via Hippity Hop. Will be adding more loops on next time.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘What a lovely day’ is closed to new replies.