Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • What 150mm bike?
  • pitcherpro
    Free Member

To start off i apologise for another one of those “what bike ” topics !

Just got my insurance payout after loosing my pitchpro , am looking for a similar style bike but am not convinced about the new green /black even though it is set up pretty much how i had my old one .
    So far i have hired a Cove hustler (Nice but too expensive)
    Demo’d a Spesh stumpy , giant reign and a trek remedy at Cannock last sunday.All very nice but i’m still not sure about fox forks as they always look like slim crowns?! 😕

Anyway , any other ideas for me to have a butchers at? Budget probably under £2k

carbon337
    Free Member

Enduro comp?

Whats 10mm?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

456 with big forks, just accept that rear wheels are disposable items 🙂

I_Ache
    Free Member

Enduro+1

pitcherpro
    Free Member

Enduro is a possibility as i’ve found one for £1500

A 456 long forked would be brilliant but i don’t think my poor back would agree !

I_Ache
    Free Member

I wouldnt go down the 456 route personally. I had a pitch than sold that for a 456 but that was much more uncomfortable and a fair bit slower. So I have now just built up an 06 Enduro which I know to be a fair bit faster and more comfortable than the 456.

If I had £1500 spare I would definitely be buying the 2010 Enduro Comp.

pitcherpro
    Free Member

My only real reservation with the enduro is it feels short compared to the pitch … that and the lyric or is that just the 2 step that had problems?

I_Ache
    Free Member

It feels short because the pitch is sooo long but looking at the numbers they both stack up quite similar. The lyric is solid it was just the 2 step that had issues the comp has a solo air.

pitcherpro
    Free Member

Yeah i know the pitch was long but felt soooooo planted , for my type of riding the angles are spot on.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘What 150mm bike?’ is closed to new replies.