Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • We'd like to apologise for…
  • donsimon
    Free Member

…interrupting this commercial break to show a bit of a TV programme!
    I watched a couple of ads, then set up the ironing board and ironed 3 shirts during the break. I now know which products I won’t be buying!!!
    You really don’t know how lucky you are with the BBC.

It really boils my urine!!!

That’s all.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Yes but you have nicer weather. And there are lots of Spainish ladies with lovely bottoms.

The grass is always greener….

Junkyard
    Free Member

Perhaps you are just grumpy after waking up from your siesta?

MrOvershoot

And there are lots of Spainish ladies with lovely bottoms

I have found that they exist in every country 😀

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

This is actually very true, Mr Overshoot. This is actually very true…

Perhaps Don Simon could concentrate more on bottoms, than watching rubbish telly. I think this would have a positive and nutritious effect.

donsimon
    Free Member

Perhaps Don Simon could concentrate more on bottoms, than watching rubbish telly.

If only I could, I’m stuck at home working and the women in the village aren’t worth writing home about. 😥 Now when you get into Madrid, that’s a bit different. 😆

Perhaps you are just grumpy after waking up from your siesta?

That could be it, no, wait, you said waking…
    😳 My mistake 😳

mogrim

Yes but you have nicer weather

Not in Madrid in winter you don’t. You’re right about the bottoms, though, that’s why I married a Spanish girl.

allthepies
    Free Member

hairy armpits ?

mogrim

hairy armpits ?

Not met a Spanish girl yet with hairy armpits. Or did you mean me?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I’m stuck at home working and the women in the village aren’t worth writing home about. Now when you get into Madrid, that’s a bit different.

Village outside Madrid ? My sister lives in the centre of Madrid and has a weekend bolthole in a village up in the mountains outside Madrid. It’s called Hontanar, do you know it ?

Main square with the church :

She hasn’t got a TV there though, in fact she hasn’t got much…..it’s a bit like going back in time a couple of hundred years.

mogrim

Hontanar? Had to google that one, that’s the opposite direction to donsimon, and 90º round from where I am.

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member
    ernie_lynch
    Free Member

that’s the opposite direction to donsimon, and 90º round from where I am.

Oh well. It’s a lovely place Hontanar, not much there though. Which I guess is the attraction…..my sister’s flat is in the old part of Madrid, in spitting distance of the train station, always bustling and noisy with activity, day and night – the contrast couldn’t be greater.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Not met a Spanish girl yet with hairy armpits.

I remember one; she had a little vest top on, and hairy unshaved ‘pits. Which I found surprisingly sexy. Proper ‘animal’ and raunchy. Right turned me on.

Sadly, the circumstances meant I din’t get to chat her up. Later learned that she’d taken quite a fancy to me.

😥

Mmm…bottoms….

What was this thread about again?

donsimon
    Free Member

My sister lives in the centre of Madrid and has a weekend bolthole in a village up in the mountains outside Madrid.

Blinking flip! That’s about a two hour drive (according to Google) from Madrid a different communtiy and by the looks of it definitely a different century. My village is just stuck in the 50/60s, I only got 3g earlier in the year.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

That’s about a two hour drive

I seem to remember the journey taking about an hour and a half, but yeah, a fair way. And yes, very primitive. She’s done her house up now, it was originally for animals – dirt floor etc. But it’s still very basic. Only about 100 yards from the main square though. The only work around there is goat herding, although tbh not many people in the village live there full-time – most come up from Madrid.

donsimon
    Free Member

tbh not many people in the village live there full-time – most come up from Madrid.

Most folks in Madrid have homes in the family village which they use for weekends or holidays. At the turn of the century (19th to 20th) the Madrid population was 500,000 and now it’s in the region of (depending who you talk to) 6 million. People came here from the country to find work.

mogrim

My village is just stuck in the 50/60s, I only got 3g earlier in the year.

Sounds like my wife’s village, though you can’t get 3g there… Very rural, I married a cow farmer’s daughter.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

And yes, very primitive. She’s done her house up now, it was originally for animals – dirt floor etc. But it’s still very basic.

Why haven’t you helped her then? Not much of a brother, are you? 🙁

mogrim

Why haven’t you helped her then? Not much of a brother, are you?

Rustic chic, innit? He’s helping her live the dream.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Why haven’t you helped her then?

How do you know that I haven’t ?

As it happens, I haven’t. But that’s because it’s a lot more an hour and a half drive from Croydon. Besides, most of the work involved plumbing/electricity/tiling, non of which is my trade.

I have on the other hand done a substantial amount of work for my other sister, on her ridiculously impractical 15th century cottage in Godstone. But then Godstone is only a 25 mins drive for me. Plus that sister can afford to pay me 8)

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘We'd like to apologise for…’ is closed to new replies.