Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Weathers getting nicer- whens the next (flashmob?) Peaks Pootle Pook?
  • hora
    Free Member

When? When do we want it? now. 🙂

Pook

Hora, as you well know I have used lots of brownie points for the dales and podge’s birthday.

But leave it with me.

scandalous
    Free Member

yippee!

timc
    Free Member

Pook – Member
    brownie points

You can still claw this back by organising a ride 8)

Onzadog
    Free Member

I imagine he means brownie points from the Mrs, not stw dwellers.

GHill

I’d be interested in coming along.

thepodge
    Free Member

You should do a Peaks Pootle Trail Maintenance day.

banks
    Free Member

You should do a Peaks Pootle Trail Maintenance day.

or a jumps & drops skills day 😈

thepodge
    Free Member

yeah because the Pootle is all about the gnar plus have you been on a pootle? Tea & cake skills are more likely

iain1775
    Free Member

Perhaps the OP could organise something, maybe with focus more on pushing uphill rather than mincing down

“Horas Horrible Hill Hump”

Pook

Yeah mark, I’m happy to franchise to you.

thepodge
    Free Member

Hora planned a ride once, after an hour of us waiting in Castleton we rang him & discovered he’d gone to Edinburgh. True fact. Oh and there was that time we all drove through the snow but he was frightened of the motorway so didn’t come

Pook

To be fair, pootles are usually that shambolic too.

IHN

I don’t think there’s going to be any interest in anything with the words ‘Hora’ and ‘Hump’ in the title…

hora
    Free Member

Hora planned a ride once

I couldn’t plan a pissup in a brewery and my route speed would be ‘hang on whilst I lay on the grass for a bit and look at the sky’ 8)

thepodge
    Free Member

I couldn’t plan a pissup in a brewery and my route speed would be ‘hang on whilst I lay on the grass for a bit and look at the sky’

We’ve noticed, especially when Morton is fixing your puncture or I’m fixing your front mech or we’re all laughing at your new fork upgrade & how bad it is

hora
    Free Member

I’ve not run a front mech in years and the only time I have ever (ever) struggled with a puncture was tubeless (one ride).

Plus we haven’t ridden together for years Podge- 2012 I think was the last time.

thepodge
    Free Member

Er, do you want to ask Morton about who’s puncture he was fixing at the bottom of hagg?

hora
    Free Member

Your talking about my tubeless fail arent you? That was in 2011/the ride you were on where I had to botch it on Hagg. Stop being weird. I can change a normal tyre without using tyre levers. I did ourkidsams once for him because he was too hungover to see straight.

Podge do you actually ride off road anymore or do you pop on STW to be bitter?

thepodge
    Free Member

Er, what did my email say last week? Something along the lines of “let me know when you have a day off and I’ll book it off too” then you went off on one about getting cabin fever

Just because I don’t ride with you doesn’t mean I don’t ride

Pook

THIS AND OTHER SUCH FUN BANTER ON THE NEXT PEAKS POOTLE! DON’T MISS IT!

slowrider
    Free Member

🙄

rogerthecat
    Free Member

When did you two get wed?

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Weathers getting nicer- whens the next (flashmob?) Peaks Pootle Pook?’ is closed to new replies.