Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • we hate liverpool and man city(repeat)
  • teamyeti
    Free Member

come on you reds.

hora
    Free Member

I live near Man U and I can honestly say I think football is the worse sport in the word. Where else do you have homosexual players in fear of coming out and bananas and racial abuse shouted at players?

andym
    Free Member

teamyeti

What’s the weather like in Surrey?

druidh
    Free Member

How can you “hate” a football team?

loddrik
    Free Member

Quite easily, if i lived near man u i would hate football too

hora
    Free Member

What’s the weather like in Surrey? CLASS

RudeBoy
    Free Member

come on you reds.

You a Liverpool fan, then? I’m confused…

Seems like Liverpool have binned it. Just not a strong enough squad, unfortunately. Just don’t have real quality all the way through the ranks. Alonso and Gerrard out, and Mazzer not having a good game, and there’s nowt in midfield. Need a Kaka-esque type player in there!

Spawny bloody deflected goal for City, though. And a suspicion of handball late on, from Benayoun’s header?

Shay Given was the best signing they’ve made. Newcastle are muppets to let him go.

Liverpool have made a bloody good fist of this year’s league campaign, though. And it’s not over yet. A nice win up at Old Twatford should keep things lively.

SteveTheBarbarian
    Free Member

Are you really in team Yeti?

Guy who is came out and rode for a while with us yesterday.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Where else do you have homosexual players in fear of coming out and bananas and racial abuse shouted at players?

I doubt there are too many ‘Out’ rugby players, and the bananas thing is a bit 1970s, to be honest. Still too much racism on the terraces, though.

loddrik
    Free Member

United fans gloating, makes me laugh, if we spent what they spend every year we would have expected to have won the league at christmas

tails
    Free Member

Need a Kaka-esque type player in there!

gerrard???

you need wing backs in the ilk of neville, cafu or zambrota

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

I was just in a pub and some fella was just banging on about how great the Man U game was yesterday. I live in Surrey btw, and he is very local.

Made out he is a regular there, and then told me how amazing it was for him to have to swipe a card at the turnstile, rather than use a proper ticket.

Fairly typical of their support really. 🙄

loddrik
    Free Member

neville, cafu or zambrota

Nearly fell off my chair when I read that, anyone spot the odd one out 😕

tails
    Free Member

anyway thats besides the point the title is not over until it’s over and i’m sure both rafa and SAF know that.

tails
    Free Member

Nearly fell off my chair when I read that, anyone spot the odd one out

yep zambrotta not as good as other two.

loddrik
    Free Member

Unfortunately I also live in Surrey, and yes, the office is full of Man U fans, who probably supported chelsea a couple of years ago and then man u the few years before that.

And I do emphasise the ‘unfortunately’ part

Mike59

I live in Surrey, am a Man Utd fan and have supported them for 43 years.

terrahawk
    Free Member

Fairly typical of their support really

I bet you believed that TV Detector vans were real too.

AndyP
    Free Member

How can anyone hate Man City? They’re just worthy of pity and ridicule; a bit like Newcastle, but with more cash. And at least City’s fans are (on the whole) fairly realistic about how sh1t they are.

Liverpool and Middlesborough, on the other hand, truly do suck the devil’s cock.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Bloody hell, what have Middlesborough done wrong??

(Apart from beating LFC 2-0 on Saturday, effectively ending Liverpool’s title challenge).

S’mathematical, but unless Manure **** up badly, it’s all over really. 🙁

snowslave

man u = rubbish. ner ner nu ner ner. etc etc. yawn….

AndyP
    Free Member

Bloody hell, what have Middlesborough done wrong??

Exist.

fontmoss
    Free Member

i live in Madrid, Glasgow before that and im a gooner, have been for 13 years now. Bring back glenn helder i say!

iamtheresurrection

The mighty Sunderland will take another three points tomorrow night. Just got to find a pub in Marlow to watch it…

FTM.

scaredypants

Middlesborough

😯 🙄

RooleyMoor
    Free Member

sorry, what is football?

hora
    Free Member

I live a mile from Man Utd and was born in Huddersfield. Therefore I support Huddersfield Town yet admire Martin O’Neill. Never would I be able to support Man Utd as its not my home team.

I’d love to see the costs of football comeback down. I wonder how many sacrifices fans have to make to follow their team just so overpaid idiots can run round playing a game then throwing a strop because they want to go to a new team.

AndyP
    Free Member

I’d love to see the costs of football comeback down
    Because then you’d be able to afford both a ticket AND a keyboard with a functional space bar?

manitou
    Free Member

The mighty Sunderland will take another three points tomorrow night. Just got to find a pub in Marlow to watch it…

FTM

Well said! Haway the Lads!

hora
    Free Member

AndyP I’ve committed the ultimate STW faux pas 😳

BlingBling
    Free Member

Shouldn’t the title be “We support a team just because they win all the time” :mrgreen:

IHN

I wonder how many sacrifices fans have to make to follow their team just so overpaid idiots can run round playing a game then throwing a strop because they want to go to a new team

Yes yes, those poor fans who are frogmarched into the stadia and forced to pay for a ticket against their will…

hora
    Free Member

Yes yes, those poor fans who are frogmarched into the stadia and forced to pay for a ticket against their will…

We are talking about football fans here though..

TheSanityAssassin

I take it that you didn’t purchase a £100 season ticket to watch Town this year then Hora?

Me neither.

I watch football on ceefax/skysports.com/radio L**ds these days.

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘we hate liverpool and man city(repeat)’ is closed to new replies.