Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Warning, Bad seller. Hecklejk
  • alanl
    Free Member

I put a wanted ad up a few weeks ago for a rear brake.
    Kevin Heckle – Hecklejk said he had a set of Formula brakes, the front needed a hose, but the rear was ‘ready to go’.
    Except it wasnt, it was leaking badly from the union at the lever whenever the brake is used. The union had its rubber seal worn out, so it needs a new insert on the hose.
    And, of course, the one from the front brake was missing, so I couldnt even swap that over.
    He hasnt replied to an email, and message from here, it’s been 2 weeks now, so he has had a chance to reply.
    Be warned if he tries to sell you anything

mashr

Just put in a PayPal claim

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Or bum his dug.

ads678

put in a PayPal claim

&

bum his dug

mattyfez

Check the posting history of the person, if they don’t contribute to the forum and have loads of adds on classified… Possibly dodgy.

damascus
    Free Member

When ever I sell anything I ask the buyer to leave feedback for the next person who buys and when ever I buy anything I always leave feedback.

As above I always look at their history to see how much they contribute to stw and anything over £30 is through PayPal not gift.

Add him a @Hecklejk so he gets an email telling him he’s been mentioned in a post. I’m sure once he realises he will make amends.

nedrapier

Or at least, gets a warning about his dug.

footflaps

Add him a @Hecklejk so he gets an email telling him he’s been mentioned in a post. I’m sure once he realises he will make amends.

He’ll be long gone by now, probably in Mexico somewhere…..

alanl
    Free Member

Well, for the £35 I paid, I’m not particularly worried about getting it back. Its the lying that has annoyed me. The brake I wanted (rear) was not usable.If I’d have known that, I wouldnt even think of buying it.
    I’ve now spent £15 on getting the spare parts from Taiwan, so they can be repaired when I’ve got some decent pads in them too.

easily
    Free Member

Find address
    Frozen sausages
    Sorted

timbog160

Gah you beat me to it – I was just typing sausages…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Warning, Bad seller. Hecklejk’ is closed to new replies.