Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Walking Dead starting now on Fox
  • johndrummer
    Free Member

can I really face any more of this?

legend
    Free Member

I gave up at the break in the last series. It wasn’t even really a choice, just didn’t want to switch it on again

P-Jay
    Free Member

Even though the last series was a steaming turd (and it’s been on the slide for a lot longer than that) I’m in.

My wife loves it, so I’ve little choice.

submarined
    Free Member

I have you at the second series. Have I genuinely missed anything good?

johndrummer
    Free Member

No, not really

jekkyl

Meh

johndrummer
    Free Member

Exactly

GlennQuagmire
    Free Member

CARL!

P-Jay
    Free Member

CARL!

Who, do you mean CORAL!?

Well, that was an inoffensive episode, poor old Redshirt MacGuffin buys it to save a horse (never try to save a horse on TWD, it never ends well).

funkmasterp

I gave in when they used the tiger in an A-team style shoot out. I think it was supposed to look epic, but the budget (after CGI tiger) only stretched to seven people. I don’t even know what series that was. Fear the Walking Dead is much better IMO.

GlennQuagmire
    Free Member

Who, do you mean CORAL!?

🙂  Spot on!

I’m struggling with the WD also – Negan was a welcome arrival but seems to have lost it’s way again.

xora

I gave up a couple of series ago, but i can say they are at about the point the comics jumped the shark too! So I would not expect anything good for a while 🙁

weeksy

I bailed not long after the Tiger too..

I recorded it last night in the hope i’d come on and you’d be all “wow, amazing”

Looks like the yellow button.

martinhutch

We’re in Georgia, so why not head hundreds of miles to Washington on horseback to drag a cart and a plough from upstairs in a big museum? Makes sense.

Fast forwarded through all of the ‘main character encounters another main character and talks about something important’. That left about five minutes of vague interest.

DT78
    Free Member

I’m sucked in have to watch it now.  where can you watch if you haven’t got fox?  didn’t come up on prime when I looked the other night.

I’m currently rewatching the earlier series whilst turboing.  at the one when they are shored up in a prison.  that was a good series.

martinhutch

I’m currently rewatching the earlier series whilst turboing.  at the one when they are shored up in a prison.  that was a good series.

It was. Don’t worry though, you’ll be at the bit where they walk along a railway track for 10 episodes soon.

chomp
    Free Member

I was considering attempting to get back into it for this season – I watched the first ep of the Negan season and stopped after that.  I haven’t kept up with the comics either for the last couple of years, which I was hoping would make the TV show better but it seems that it hasn’t

Think I’ll pick the comics back up rather than watch more of this . . .

Frankenstein
    Free Member

I’ll never get over Glen.  Noooooo!

funkmasterp

Is the The Wire rule still in force? From season 3 onwards there was always somebody from The Wire in the main group. Then another cast member from that series would show up. Kept it interesting wondering which one would get knocked off. The one wire rule.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Walking Dead starting now on Fox’ is closed to new replies.