Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Vikings Series 4
  • BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

On Amazon prime starting today – yay for blood and guts violence

honeybadgerx

Between that and black sails my DIY productivity rates are going to go into terminal decline…

craigxxl
    Free Member

Still making my through the 3rd series. Doesn’t seem to be holding attention the same as the first two series.

Black Sails is great though and look forward to each episode.

sweepy
    Free Member

I loved 1 and 2, 3 was just boring, all about kings and Paris and that.

johnx2
    Free Member

hmmm. May be time for another free trial. Is it all there now to splurge-watch or is is an episode a week? (My wife and I quite like a bit of of a binge on brutality and violence of an evening. And then watch some telly.)

CheesybeanZ

I hope its a LOT better than series 3 . We’re waiting for season 5 of Game of Thrones to arrive .

john_drummer
    Free Member

Not sure if I’ve seen S3 if it had Paris in it. Last I remember was Jarl Borg coming to a sticky end

sweepy
    Free Member

I’m sure it was Paris. It looked a bit different to now though.

jimdubleyou

Well, episode 1 was good.

Shall be adding that to the watchlist.

Never got into Black Sails

moonsaballoon

1 a week every Friday so no binge watching but 1 2 and 3 are all there . First episode was pretty good . I thought 3 was pretty good but it did drag it out a bit .
    If your after something to watch on Amazon turn is pretty good , Jamie bell as a spy in the American war of independence , just finished the first season and it Is worth a watch

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

jimdub – I thought series 1 of black sails was slow but ok. it turned out that it was all just character development and sticking with it it gets better and better once the character back stories develop, but probably won’t have if you skip s1.

timbur
    Free Member

My Viking series 4 is a great little mower. Prefer the bigger 6 series though. She’s a beast.

sweepy
    Free Member

I think Black sails should have been called ‘crap vikings’ because thats what it was.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Vikings Series 4’ is closed to new replies.