Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • URGENT MESSAGE for anybody that has purchased an item from me.
  • drewster007
    Free Member

Hi All
    This is a message for anybody that has purchased any of the items i am sell through here or UKC premier post.
    I have had both my Icloud account and Internet banking fraudulently accessed and i have as a result been lock out of both.
    If you have or know somebody that has bought any of my stuff over the last week or so please pass on this message to them and ask them to get in contact via my phone, can you please forward me your Name, Address and what you purchased so i can ensure you all get the correct items.
    Many thanks
    Drew

tinybits
    Free Member

pitchforks!

Oh wait……

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

you bought pitchforks?

fervouredimage
    Free Member

Hi All
    This is a message for anybody that has purchased any of the items i am sell through here or UKC premier post.
    I have had both my Icloud account and Internet banking fraudulently accessed and i have as a result been lock out of both.
    If you have or know somebody that has bought any of my stuff over the last week or so please pass on this message to them and ask them to get in contact via my phone, can you please forward me your Name, Address and what you purchased so i can ensure you all get the correct items.
    Many thanks
    Drew

What was the priciest thing you sold? I bought that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘URGENT MESSAGE for anybody that has purchased an item from me.’ is closed to new replies.