Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Uk Fatbikes forum registration, can anyone help me out?
  • officerfriendly
    Free Member

Really want to register, know some people here are affiliated? Would really appreciate it, thanks.

ciderinsport
    Free Member

Try for a second time, either that or one of the mods will be along in a mo 😉

jobro
    Free Member

Took me a little while to get on but I did in the end.

Patience Padawan!

officerfriendly
    Free Member

Thank you fellow padawans! but it says registration is closed so I can’t even try once?!

ciderinsport
    Free Member

I’ll stick a link to this over there!

officerfriendly
    Free Member

Thank you! (:

chainslapp
    Free Member

If your names not down, you’re not comin in….. 😆

jasonl
    Free Member

Sent you an email, officerfriendly 😉

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Been a fat biker for a few weeks – would love to join

muddyground
    Free Member

Good luck with that one – easier to get into MI5. Tried a few times, failed.

officerfriendly
    Free Member

Seems it is chainslap, thanks Jason! (:

rOcKeTdOg

Has the “who owns the forum” civil war been sorted yet? If you come in wear your tin helmet & Kevlar vest!

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Definitely tin hat although not sure they’re that effective come the zombie apocalypse.

ononeorange

How are finding fat biking rogerthecat? What bike do you have?

(Asks in genuine curiosity – had my first ride of a fattie*at the weekend and loved it).

*bike

rogerthecat
    Free Member

ononeorange – Member
    How are finding fat biking rogerthecat? What bike do you have?
    (Asks in genuine curiosity – had my first ride of a fattie*at the weekend and loved it).
    *bike

Bought a complete bike with “modified” singlespeed Kona Unit frame with decent fatbike wheels and kit on with the thought that, if I took to it, I would upgrade the frame first and then slowly improve the whole bike.

I have had it about a month, I have not ridden any of my other bikes since it arrived. I am slower than ever, but enjoy every second of my ride.

It’s racked up now and ready for some bike and bivvy trips – it’s just a real hoot, I’ve ridden the same trail around the Hope Valley for 20 years and this has just given me a fresh reason to go oput and explore them all over again.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Ok just how far uo do I have to roll this trouser leg to admitted into the secret society? It’s that high my eyes are watering!!

thepodge
    Free Member

I’ve just been using the facebook fat bike lot.

ononeorange

Thanks roger! Thinking about making the leap myself. Excuse then to go exploring the Canadian wilderness in winter, I think.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Uk Fatbikes forum registration, can anyone help me out?’ is closed to new replies.