Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)
  • Trolls hang out in the weirdest of places.
  • dazh

Like a review of DJ turntables. 🙂

And we thought this place was bad.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

the internet isn’t for soft girly boys, if you don’t like it log off. you are actually yapping like a child about words. get a life.

Word.

Should be added to “our forum”

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/our-forum

shermer75
    Free Member

Truly epic stuff!! 😆

im bald due to high testosterone, which seeing as you think its bad shows you have low testosterone. all that matters for a man is his testosterone levels. i could beat the living **** out of you with ease, work out and get ripped with ease, never get fat and am immune to most cancers, so **** you ye low test pussy. bald men rule the world. I’ve a big cock and will never lose my sex drive, at 40 you’ll be suicidal, fat, impotent and probably poor. google it. pansy. probably have shiny woman legs and can’t grow a beard.

hols2
    Free Member

funkmasterp

That’s like the YouTube comment section 🙂

rOcKeTdOg

i am bald with a beard, ladies form a queue to be impregnated with my superior DNA

martinhutch

I wish I had ‘shiny woman legs’ 🙁

tjagain

Like on my mantelpiece?

[url=https://flic.kr/p/5s5G5B]Trolls[/url] by TandemJeremy, on Flickr

honeybadgerx

Just when I thought the photo of your mustache was the freakiest thing I’d seen in a while…

tjagain

😀

You guys don’t know the half of it

perchypanther
    Free Member

Have you named them, TJ? 😉

Drac

Oooh can we suggest names?

perchypanther
    Free Member

The bald one fourth from the left must be Binners surely?

The extremely hirsute one second from the right….Junkyard?

spekkie
    Free Member

“Bald by choice is called a “haircut” “

Classic

tjagain

perchypanther – Member

Have you named them, TJ?

yes – but I am liking the alternatives offered 🙂

bearnecessities

CountZero

Would Cockwomble be an appropriate name for Mr Modest on that review?
    What a tit!

tjagain

LOL@ bear

shermer75
    Free Member

😆

shermer75
    Free Member

Ummm…is the one on the far left sat in a toilet roll cosy? lol

Chest_Rockwell
    Free Member

Got to find something to do with themselves when they’re not out aggravating BMW drivers, I suppose…

shermer75
    Free Member

Oooo check this out- a Weeping Angel toilet roll cosy

tjagain

Oi shermer – thats her frock! She will put a hex on you. She is the mtriach of the family

From left to right. Prunella, Roger, Ethel the second, Dan. Fred, Snowy, Cremola Foam, Rubella Rotkopf. Bog, Ugg. Mungo Jerry, Guri, Tikitiki

funkmasterp

That angel isn’t weeping, she’s simply trying to not watch somebody taking a dump.

CountZero

That angel isn’t weeping, she’s simply trying to not watch somebody taking a dump.

😆

poah
    Free Member

im bald due to high testosterone, which seeing as you think its bad shows you have low testosterone. all that matters for a man is his testosterone levels. i could beat the living **** out of you with ease, work out and get ripped with ease, never get fat and am immune to most cancers, so **** you ye low test pussy. bald men rule the world. I’ve a big cock and will never lose my sex drive, at 40 you’ll be suicidal, fat, impotent and probably poor. google it. pansy. probably have shiny woman legs and can’t grow a beard.

I wouldn’t take turbtable advice from that bloke. Baldness has nothing to do with testosterone levels but DHT receptor levels in the hair follicles.

walleater

“Bald by choice is called a “haircut” “

Reminded me of this (one of those bizarre things that has almost vanished from the internet):

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTAKIsZWEAAiYNk.jpg

Caher

To be honest turntables are a pretty emotive subject.

shermer75
    Free Member

Reminded me of this (one of those bizarre things that has almost vanished from the internet):

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTAKIsZWEAAiYNk.jpg

😆

Cougar

Ethel the second

What happened to the original Ethel?

Cremola Foam

I think Ann Summers sells that at the back of the store.

Rubella

You named a troll German Measles?

mogrim

What happened to the original Ethel?

We don’t like to talk about the original Ethel after her flirtation with the Tories.

CountZero

Cremola Foam
    I think Ann Summers sells that at the back of the store.

Do tell…

tjagain

Cougar – Moderator

Ethel the second

What happened to the original Ethel? We don’t really know. Disappeared at some time about 10 years ago. We think stolen from my mums house. Ethel the second was kindly got for me by a danish friend as Ethel is Rogers wife and I didn’t want him to be lonely

Cremola Foam

I think Ann Summers sells that at the back of the store. Its actually a nasty 70s kids drink

Rubella

You named a troll German Measles?

My sister did. “German measles Redhead” I have no idea why. I am the sensible one of the family

Most of these trolls have been in the family over 50 years and they are a part of a transcontinental extended family of about 40 trolls and lived in a Victorian dolls house for decades ( Well apart from Prunella who is too big). However my sisters sister in law wanted to restore the dolls house so my mother was going to put the trolls in a cupboard. I said no to that – cruelty to trolls and the payback might have been nasty so they now live on a shelf in my bedroom.

Guri is actually the spirit of my now dead grandmother – Guri belonged to her. She only speaks norwegian tho so Tikitiki translates for her

I know – the whole thing is weird. try being the sensible one in my family

The really weird thing is despite them being somewhat battered they are actually worth good money – several hundred pounds for that lot

onlysteel
    Free Member

Where I come from, Cremola Foam was an after school treat, l’ll have you know. Can still get it too, in the same little tins.

IHN

I am the sensible one of the family

Sweet Jesus

Junkyard
    Free Member

Its actually a nasty 70s kids drink

THEMS FIGHTING WORDS
    It was a delicious beverage made only from natural ingredients fortified with vitamins and minerals

shermer75
    Free Member

Well I learnt something today!!

Cougar

Oh wow, I’ve actually got a vague memory of that I think, the crystals at least. Kinda like caster sugar, made up what was essentially crap lemonade?

nickc

Cremola foam was used for ice cream Sundays back in Hong Kong in the 70’s. it was an option at the pool side bar, unsurprisingly I did some of my fastest ever lengths after a glass…

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Trolls hang out in the weirdest of places.’ is closed to new replies.