Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Trimming nose hair
  • 29erKeith
    Free Member

Jimjams got it, phillips one, argos £10-15 I think. Good bit of kit

teasel
    Free Member

Another vote for that kind of trimmer. I use the Remington version but with that particular attachment for ears and nose – much more effective than the rounded type.

Don’t get me wrong, plucking is the ultimate in close removal but recent use of that trimmer has me wondering why I put myself through the discomfort*. I envy those that only have to do it once every few months

*I know, if I had any manly points they’ve just been used up…

I use the Phillips one. It does the trick mostly, but I still need to do the occasional pluck fest to prevent a short but thick bunch in a curve of my nostril. Also use it for ears.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

I just occasionally use some small nail scissors up my nose, on my eye brows and on my ear lobes. Don’t think I’ve got hair growing out of my ear holes yet. I don’t have the guts to pluck

Xylene
    Free Member

And if this thread was over on pink bike its title would be?

Travis

trimmer here too. I would never leave the bathroom if it was left to plucking, as the hair from my nostrils and ears just grow back too quickly 😥

Xylene
    Free Member

What threads and images is google suggesting for you from this thread?

bigblackshed

Jimjam has it.

I have to pluck the odd ones still. I used to pluck but got sick of in growing hairs. 😯

I would like to ask any higher power that happens to be listening, what the universe has in store for me that necessitates the growing of nose and ear hair? I didn’t have it as a youth, nor whilst my twenties blurred by. Why now in my forties do I need it?

Ro5ey
    Free Member

For me, and I bet I’m not the only one…

Plucking nasal hair is a “good” kind of hurt… just like nettle stings… I quite enjoy it.

onlysteel
    Free Member

Got a Phillips trimmer for my 55th from the missus. Much better than plucking or angling scissors in my various orifices.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Trimming nose hair’ is closed to new replies.