Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Tom Hardy – Bronson, WARRIOR, Bane…. steroids?
  • philconsequence
    Free Member

anyone suspecting steroids?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Shut up!

philconsequence
    Free Member

i is sirrius blud! spotty back and puffy face in WARRIOR make me suspicious…

doesnt change the fact he’s an excellent actor 🙂

grievoustim
    Free Member

I expect it’s standard practice in Hollywood, where actors need to bulk up quickly for a film.

Not sure there is anything wrong with it when the role demands it, bit daft when they are playing a “normal” person, but look like someone who spends their life in the gym

DezB
    Free Member

I saw him get something off a bloke in the gym. Looked a bit suspicious.

philconsequence
    Free Member

on the subject of steroids, anybody watched ‘Bigger faster stronger’

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1151309/

very well made documentary type film, funny, honest and emotional. changed my opinion on steroids a bit and made me realise i hadn’t been applying my normal open mindedness, instead jumping quickly to assumptions about steroid users.

well worth watching 🙂

lazybike
    Free Member

method acting innit…

MrSalmon
    Free Member

I think I’d just assume that actors needing to really bulk up relatively quickly would just be on steroids as a matter of course.

philconsequence
    Free Member

in warrior, eggerton looked like a guy who’d been putting in the work at the gym for a long, long time, muscles in relative proportion… but hardy looked redikkerous, his traps looked like implants!

fair play to the guy for his effort, with or without steroids its gotta be hard work getting to that size.

soon he’ll be as sexy as me and i’ll stop having to be his body double 8)

DezB
    Free Member

but hardy looked redikkerous

I’m saying NUTHIN.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

You might be right… his traps aren’t normal.

The only person that I know who is serious about competing in MMA, is also serious about steroids… so it’s still true to life… and still my new fav film.

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

He was two years above me at school, don’t really remember him though.
    Seems only fair as I bet he doesn’t remember me either.

Cheers.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Tom Hardy – Bronson, WARRIOR, Bane…. steroids?’ is closed to new replies.