Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • To smoke or not to smoke…..
  • hopefiendboy

Not so much of an actual conundrum about having a puff- we’ve fairly recently given up and all going well so far, but the in-laws returned back from Portugal with 10×20 pack Marlboro Golds as a ‘present’!

Wtf do I do with them? Can i sell them on? Flush em down the lavvy? lol

Pawsy_Bear
    Free Member

Just say no thanks given up.

bearnecessities

Feel rightly smug that you don’t smoke any more.

Then caress the alluring packaging.

Then fling ’em.

divenwob
    Free Member

For Sale,see ya!

jon1973
    Free Member

give them to a someone who does smoke

johnners
    Free Member

Sell them and buy yourself a wee treat.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

destroy them and save a life !

well done for giving up don’t fall off the wagon…if you smoke them you’ll start again

BobaFatt
    Free Member

I’ve been off fags for 9 weeks now……i’ll take them, then take the kicking from my wife and the look of disgust from my daughter, then scrub the smell from my clothes etc etc.

on second thoughts

ricky1
    Free Member

Well done for stopping,not so well done for thinking about starting again……..refuse them nicely.

kimbers

sell em

use proceeds to buy some bike bits

gave up 3.5 yrs ago (spliffs) and happy as pie now

butcher

Just stick ’em in the bin. It might seem like money wasted, but it will be money well spent.

shermer75
    Free Member

Nothing cements giving up smoking more than getting rid of a bunch of fags. Sell them to a mate and enjoy feeling good about yourself!

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Well my Mum died of lung cancer so you know what my answer is, Bin em or take them to the nearest undertaker, he might need some nails.

zbonty

Get rid asap.

I distributed my spare baccy to a few local Big Issue sellers when i gave up. They seemed pleased enough.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Tell the gift bearers that offering you sticks of cancer isn’t a nice present and that they can stick ’em.

JulianA
    Free Member

Sling them this way – five months without here and I still fancy a drag. Guess this goes on for the rest of my life now. I’ll save them for my 75th birthday if that’s ok?

gwaelod
    Free Member

what a bizarre present to buy for someone…

…it would be like giving someone a salmonella ridden sandwich, or a jar full of asbestos fibres.

I would never consider buying cigarettes for a friend or relative who was a smoker

neil_1979
    Free Member

Send them to me?

grum
    Free Member

Smoking is cool. I don’t even smoke and I know that.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Tell your in-laws that everyone knows smoking is for losers.

Then ask them how dare they insult you.

Merak

Smoke them one by one till theyre done. Bet you never smoke again.

Gunz
    Free Member

Just carry on laughing out loud.

CountZero

grum – Member
    Smoking is cool. I don’t even smoke and I know that.

😯 🙄

samuri
    Free Member

never letting another fag into my mouth was the best thing I ever, ever did. I can’t express how good I feel about giving up smoking.

Merak

Me too. I’m not all holy willy about it but I’m glad I’m not a slave to the weed anymore.

Im at the point I can’t even remember when I gave up. It was years ago though. 😉

sp654233
    Free Member

Been smoke free for two years and can’t understand why I ever smoked. To be honest it was prompted by a death in the family but I’m glad that It managed to make me see sense( just have to try hard not to be “that arsehole reformed smoker” when out with friends). Give em away as said above, you’ll never struggle to find someone who wants them.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘To smoke or not to smoke…..’ is closed to new replies.