Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • To shave or not to shave? Regrets.
  • DrP

I shaved and I don’t like the result. Had a solid beard, hadn’t shaved for 18 months other than the odd bit of topiary. For some odd reason I listened to the GF and trimmed it this morning. Left 1/2″ on there, but I feel naked and have the feeling my face was fatter than when I woke up this morning.

I did exactly the same a week ago!!
    took off most of the beard, leaving about 8mm of stubble… I miss my old beard!!
    Also..i did a TERRIBLE neck line as was ruching, adn now I feel like this…!!!

anyway..it’ll grow back, so i’m not too worried!!

DrP

alpin
    Free Member

Rode to work this morning and I felt naked.

Think it’s a cunning plot by the GF to get me to go to the hairdressers. My locks and man bun just look out of place now.

The regrowth starts now.

b230ftw
    Free Member

I never understand guys who go against their partners wishes and grow beards – or shave them off – when their partner hates it and continues to hate it. Some seem to do it just to show they can “do what they want” and they don’t care about their partners preferences.
    My wife hates facial hair on me so I’ve always made sure I’m clean shaven so she wants to kiss me more – that’s a winner for me!
    If all I need to is shave properly and comb my (luxuriously thick and beautiful) hair then that’s pretty easy compared to what ladies do.

brads
    Free Member

Why would your partner want to make you do something you don’t want to ?

Seems They just want to show they can force you into anything against your will.

I never understand guys who go against their partners wishes and grow beards

As opposed to partners that want to force you to be something other than yourself?

funkmasterp

Go against their partners wishes? Do you let your partner dress you too?

sharkattack

Why wouldn’t you want to kiss and cuddle with someone who looks like Robin Williams from Jumanji?

joshvegas
    Free Member

Don’t worry sharkattack we all develop at different ages maybe once you grow some hair on yer baws you’ll manage to grow a beard.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘To shave or not to shave? Regrets.’ is closed to new replies.