Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Titus Rockstar who's got one with 120mm forks?
  • coopersport1
    Free Member

And how does it ride?

I’m building one and can easily get 100mm Rebas but considering pushing the boat out and finding some 120mm 29er forks. Other option is TALAS with 95/120mm travel

khani
    Free Member

I have, fitted with Fox f120’s….it rides great and I love it! 😀

coopersport1
    Free Member

Finally finished it this afternoon, forfeited a ride in the sun but it should get its maiden ride tomorrow and then maybe even Cannock on Sunday. Few setup things to do but pleased to get sub 28lb by a few oz, especially considering I went for the Talas 29er’s 95-120mm as they were 1/2 price! This was my alternative to a Tallboy carbon that I couldn’t justify price wise and from chatting to the LBS the weight is between the Carbon and Alu version of the SC. Oh and it cost 1/3 of the Tallboy carbon!

khani
    Free Member

Nice! 😀

nuke

Very nice build 😀

Talas 29er’s 95-120mm as they were 1/2 price!

Where would that be then please?

clydebuilt
    Free Member

I have, 120mm rebas, thought I might reduce to 100 just to try it but have ridden for the last six months at 120 and haven’t felt too slack or BB to high anywhere I’ve ridden so just going to leave it as is. great handling bike btw…

coopersport1
    Free Member

CRC had them RRP £859 in the sale reduced 35% to £519 then I had a 10% voucher so very nearly 1/2 price! Only concession to desired spec was straight steerer but don’t think i’ll die because of it.
    http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=83873

coopersport1
    Free Member

They still have some 120 F29’s with a good chunk off

TALAS all gone though

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Titus Rockstar who's got one with 120mm forks?’ is closed to new replies.