Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Thinking of buying a Mazda 6 (163 or 185) '10 plate. Running costs?
  • dickydownes
    Free Member

Thinking of trading in my ’54 plate Audi A3 for a Mazda 6.

They seem to be reasonably priced, and economical?

Just wondered what they cost to service/ run? I do about 30k motorway miles per. year.

chickenman

is that he diesel? Probably slightly more thirsty than the VAG diesels and if you do lots of town driving you will need to change the oil every 5k due to DPF issues. Boot is massive and the car corners superbly. I pay £200 a year for servicing. Plastic inside doesn’t feel as expensive as in german cars but better quality than Nissan or Toyota.

dickydownes
    Free Member

Yep the diesel.

Very little town driving, and if there is it’ll be followed by a 60 mile motorway trip everyday.

neilco
    Free Member

Had mine two years and it’s great. Huge inside, both boot and rear seat space. Front passenger seat space sadly lacking, glovebox cuts really low. Bit odd. Can’t comment on running costs per se as I don’t live in the UK, but it has been cheaper than the German alternatives looked at. I have the 2.0 petrol which is lousy with fuel, but that is probably more the driver’s fault. I don’t treat mine nice, but it treats me well in return. Do it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Thinking of buying a Mazda 6 (163 or 185) '10 plate. Running costs?’ is closed to new replies.