Viewing 29 posts - 41 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • The weekend's almost here so who's riding where then?
  • forzafkawi
    Free Member

Wiggle South Downs Epic on Sunday

stgeorge

Standish, Painswick and Cranham Sat am

wwaswas

Wiggle South Downs Epic on Sunday

+1

(I’ll be on a (very)green Kinesis Versa with white Bombers and Ti seatpost).

neninja
    Free Member

No riding for me off road 🙁

Broke a couple of ribs a fortnight ago on the bike in the Lakes. Tried riding 4 days after in the Dales and it made them worse.

Got to stay off the bike and let them mend now. Very frustrating.

MarkyG82

New seals still not arrived for forks so maybe a quick hack on the old hardtail.

Hmm… need to get my hair cut. Could ride into town.

forzafkawi
    Free Member

@wwaswas

I’ll be on a white Orange 5 which looks like all the hundreds of other white Orange 5s! 😀

I’ll look out for you though and say Hi! if I see you.

gwj72
    Free Member

Possibly Hayfield towards Rowarth or Goyt. I’ll prob just set off and riff it, see where I end up!

emmodd
    Free Member

Greno tonight then up to Stainburn for the first time tomorrow

schnullelieber
    Free Member

Gentle pootle on a Reigate Hill to Box Hill loop Saturday afternoon.

user-removed
    Free Member

Quick blast round Chopwell tomorrow – steering well clear of the super-slidey North Shore stuff though – slid off it last time and did my neck in….

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Ciaran path and Devil’s staircase tomorrow.

Having a few ales to steel myself for the madness.

anto164
    Free Member

Hopefully going out on my first club road ride tomorrow if it’s not peeing it down.

Then degla and llangollen BDS on sunday.

puddle-rider
    Free Member

Long Mynd Sunday, been more than a year since I was last there so looking forward to it and the weather forecast is good!!

Dibbs
    Free Member

I appear to be taking part in the Dartmoor Classic 😯

mrsflash
    Free Member

We are taking TeddyFlash on his first bike ride 🙂

Alex

dartmoor for me too 🙂 sort of looking forward to it.

rucknar
    Free Member

Short ride up around Hathersage area on Sat to get the new bike setup and then Wharncliffe woods on sunday with my mates, borrowing a helmet cam too so hoping to catch some good footage if the weather holds out.

_tom_
    Free Member

Hopton uplift on sunday, first proper ride on the full sus and I can’t wait 😀

Sue_W
    Free Member

‘Girls on bikes’ weekend in Snowdonia (a Shecycles get-together). Should be out tomorrow round Elin’s Revenge but just got back from working in London and I’m now knackered and drinking wine, so the chance of an early start is somewhat slim!

Definately out on Sunday – up on Conwy mountain and the Carneddi – my favouristist place to ride in Snowdonia 🙂

london_lady
    Free Member

Club ride tomorrow – might be a bit subdued due to the death of a club member this week. CX sportive in Wantage on Sunday.

yunki
    Free Member

I’m going to pop yunki Jr in his bike seat and go for a wee bimble through the Bovey Valley a bit later.. then tomorrow we’ll get an earlier start and go up to Trendlebeare Down to watch a bit of the Dartmoor Classic..

trailmonkey

might be up there riding tom yunki, give us a wave.

weather looking sensational monday, are you around ?

clarkpm4242
    Free Member

Did the newly (OK nearly) open Yorkshire Dales section of the Pennine Bridleway on Friday, 52 miles and 6000ft from Long Preston to Kirby Stephen Rlwy stations. The new MTL perhaps..!??

Macclesfield Forest, Cumberland Brook etc on Sunday with partner.

Ged on yer bikes :))))

Cheers Paul.

yunki
    Free Member

Trailmonkey.. I’m definitely up for monday.. I’m free as far as I know but I’ll let you later for certain..

trailmonkey

8)

wwaswas

Reading the sdw in a day thread, looking at drizzle out the window and getting my waterproof shorts ready for tonorrows wiggle ride now.

Will keep an eye out for White 5 forzakawaki

ventanarider
    Free Member

Passport du soleil out of moraine for me on sunday

nicky
    Free Member

Probably Wareham Forest for a club ride. Weather looking hot 😀

mattsccm
    Free Member

FoD.
    Just got back from an extended lap of the family trail plus a bit, on the SSCX. Nice out there now. Deers, piggies ,big fox, no people. Blue sky mostly but some effing big black clouds as well.
    Tomorrow local as well. Mate hasn’t done the new “centreparks” trail so we’ll start with that before the crowds then move on. New trail great fun on the Cx or rigid SS mtb.

Viewing 29 posts - 41 through 69 (of 69 total)

The topic ‘The weekend's almost here so who's riding where then?’ is closed to new replies.