Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 69 total)
  • The weekend's almost here so who's riding where then?
  • singlespeedstu

I might get a quick local ride in tomorrow then it’s off for a weeks riding with Bike Verbier.

Can’t **** wait to get back out there again.

What’s everyone elses plans?

daveells
    Free Member

ooh jealous,have fun.I will be riding local sat,then perhaps long mynd sunday getting my nichetique on.If I can decide which bike is most nichetiquetastical

tk46hal
    Free Member

Stu,

Billy no mates this Sunday morning ride so out with the s/s!
    A little epic ride on Dad’s day last Sunday saw other mates with broken finger and thumb and another with bashed up shoulder and ribs! 😉
    Early morning ride over the tops of Halifax/Haworth for me and I can’t wait! 🙂

tollah
    Free Member

Can’t **** wait to get back out there again.

Fantastic, a peaceful week 😉
    Sat been stitched up so have to work, in South Wales so may sling a bike in and buldoze my may round Cwmcarn
    Sunday prob FOD

crocodilian
    Free Member

Coed y brenin and Betws-Y- Coed for me and some others this weekend. Very much looking forward to it, heading up there tomorrow morning. Plus I think there’s some event on at Llandegla, so may have a look-in there too.

Sionwms
    Free Member

If I finish work work early enough I’ll be heading for a quick lap of either the Marin or Penmachno… I’m getting excited just thinking about it, is that wrong …… 🙂 🙂

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

I’ve got a busted knee – no riding for me at all for a while 🙁

singlespeedstu

I’m getting excited just thinking about it, is that wrong ….

Not wrong in any way. 8)

The only downside for me is that I’ll be forced to ride one of my none nichtique bikes for a whole week.

Hope no one sees me on my commoners bike. 😉

ton

me and my daughter are in training for the big bike bash.
    25 miles of yorkshire canals should be gnarr enough. 8)

Carlos45
    Free Member

Pitch Hill and Winterfold tomorrow night……

tazzymtb

Taking some poor innocent fools from the forum for a guided ride of cheeky trails on the chase. Some of them have even healed from their last ride with me.

rOcKeTdOg

dirty london on saturday, back for a night ride on a V cheeky route

sunday, maybe wyre

Ambrose

Penmachno or Marin on Sat, then Snowdon on Sunday morning if the weather is up to it.

tk46hal
    Free Member

Tazz,

Is slapper playing out then?

Nick

Riding all night over the Stiperstones and Long Mynd, sunrise at Pole Bank then breakfast in Bridges before a kip then beer and a bbq.

tazzymtb

Yep slap is playing, going to see if I can make him cry like a girl this time 😆

morgs
    Free Member

Delemere – a nice sedate ‘setup’ ride on the new steed. Fully expect to do 2 miles and stop about 40 times to change pressures, saddle angles etc…. oh the joys…..

Then go out for a proper ride next weekend 🙂

maxray
    Free Member

going to see if I can make him cry like a girl this time

– please dont make me cry! 🙂

almightydutch
    Free Member

As per usual, I’ll be over Cannock Chase. I might even cut shapes in trees and straight line some corners.

MartinGT
    Free Member

Going to watch the National Road Champs, so will be doing some stuff in Northumbria, looking forward to it 🙂

flyingmonkeycorps

I have no brakes… So either no riding, or one very brief but hugely exciting ride followed a longer, less exciting ride in an ambulance.

Hmm.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Sat, I’m off to watch the start of the Round the Island Race, mates doing it see (I’m not, first time in 8 years…<insert crying smilie>)
    then back along the New Forest from Milton home.. Then Kiting much later on if my legs aren’t dead, then beer and munchies.. Sundays a bit of a suckitnsee day, roadie for sure, where? Who knows….

tazzymtb

Maxray I’ll be gentle, it’s only chainslapp who likes it rough.

LoL at mr dutch, I’ll smuggle a couple of rabid badgers in my lycra just in case we meet (it may not be badgers, I may just be pleased to see you) xx

bigyinn
    Free Member

Im hoping to be watching the round the island rcae from the top of the downs. Nice long sunny ride tomorrow hopefully, need to get some miles in my legs before next weeks SDW ride.

jonba
    Free Member

watching the elite criterium race in Newcastle tonight, riding the northern rock cyclone tomorrow and marshalling at the national road champs on Sunday.

almightydutch
    Free Member

i’ll keep an eye out for ya Tazzy, i’ll bring along me mildy fierce hamster to take ya badgers out. love and hugs.

sambob
    Free Member

Riding from Bamford tomorrow, no idea what route though.

carlos
    Free Member

Quick Road ride tomorrow, then onto a BBQ. Sunday is undecided at the moment, probably Mtb round Hope, Ladybower and maybe Cutgate

worldrallyteam
    Free Member

The Strathpuffer Lite for me! 12hour solo.

Starts 8pm on Sat Night.

franki
    Free Member

Most likely Cannock on Sunday.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Riding into toon tonight to watch Cav hoon it round Leazes Park in the Criterium too.
    And riding home tomorrow.
    Might manage a sneaky ride on Hexhamshire Common on saturday afternoon …

edd

Mendips this weekend – out to Canada for 2 weeks riding next weekend.

GRAEMEJONES

Long Mynd on Sunday for myself and 4 or 5 others. 🙂

RealMan
    Free Member

Hopefully will be borrowing a turbo off someone and will get it set up in the garage/conservatory. Maybe even the garden if it’s nice and sunny. Proper looking forward to it.

hillsplease

Back from Anglesey to Manchester on Sunday PM on the road bike. Marvellous. There will be cake. Or tears. Possibly both.

40mpg

Wife’s back tonight after a week and half away. Hoping to get a ride in over the weekend, but probably won’t be out on the bike 8)

Kevevs
    Free Member

walking on legs up the carneddau tomorrow weather being good

ams09121974
    Free Member

quick local tonight Kingley Vale and Rogate downhill sunday for my stag!

hughjardon
    Free Member

F20/10 Saturday evening 😉

lowey

New bike still not here so no riding for me. Nearly 3 weeks without now.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 69 total)

The topic ‘The weekend's almost here so who's riding where then?’ is closed to new replies.